Best/Worst Character Designs

Fauder is faaaaaabulous!

Inverse is pretty sexy.

Soiree, Degel and Flavia are my favorites because they come over as strong independant women.

Liz's silly cloths along with Valhart (sounds like "Fail hard") overcompensation must be the worst.

I admire them more for their stats, except Flavia's just awesome all around. Queen of a country that can use Lethality with reclass. With an AXE. And first (awesome) black lady (shush about the Fiona love). And a merc. And a merc. And merc royalty. Etc, etc.

Liz :Yeeeeah don't really like her. In almost any format.

Valhart: I look at this this man, and I say: mighty McCool Conquest bro, cool outfi-*is to baffled to find the right words fora proper response.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sariya's is obviously the best. (⌐■_■)

I like Nono's because it reminds me of Dizzy's from Guilty Gear. I get a big teehee whenever I see Nono. Also it looks pretty cute and seeing how comfortable she is wearing it just makes it much more adorable.

Can't say I dislike any of the designs because that would be a stupid thing to say. The disliking thing that is. Only jerks would dislike any of the characters designs.

Well... I guess Chiki's new design bugs me simply because she grew up. Like, what the hell IS? Chiki was supposed to be an adorable little girl forever.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Best: I say the Pegasus Knights...

MEH: WTF is up with the Cavalier and their toilet armors!!? Oh, and someone remind me often to make a video about them constantly being hit by poop or pee in their faces.

Not to sound too fanboyish, but i'd have a hard time saying that I really DISLIKE any of the designs.. I think that they are, for the most part, all superb. I'm VERY impressed. The designs of characters from older FE games looked generic and terrible to me, and were only slightly improved upon since. The new artstyle is incredibly refreshing.

My favorite's are defiintely these:

-Krom

-Marth

-Gaia/Assassins

-Heros

-Myrmidon's

-Frederick

-Azure

... as far as disliking, i'm really only bothered by the witch hat mage thing going on and Gangrel.

Hell, even the toilet bowl cavaliers I like.. (Granted, they could have gone with different coloring to water down the resemblance, but oh well.)

I thought the OP said DLC didn't count?

Well, Marth and Lucina have the same exact design, with a few minor differences.. Plus i'm sure Othin was trying to avoid spoilers by separating both of them in the list, all while saying that he likes the design.

Edited by LegendaryHero0

My favorites are:

-Krom

-Frederick

-Sol

-Tiamo

Lucina

Class wise: I like the Myrmidon/Mercenary is east/west thing

Worst:

-Nono: SHE LOOKS 8

-Liz and that hoop skirt and button head piece

-Callum's rocket-man armor

- Valhart

Class wise: male dark mages are kind of wierd.

Well... I guess Chiki's new design bugs me simply because she grew up. Like, what the hell IS? Chiki was supposed to be an adorable little girl forever.

And where, pray tell, does any Fire Emblem say that full-blooded dragons must have eternal youth?

My favorite character designs are Ronku's, Sol's, Sairi's, and Jerome's.

Oh, and Masked Marth. I know who they are, I just don't know how to use spoilers on it that's all.

The worst character designs in my opinion, though are probably Sariya's and Nono's.(no offense) I don't like the fact that they are trying to attempt chain mail bikinis and junk. I mean, it could've been worse, but still. I especially face palm at Nono's character design, since she's technically an 8 year old girl who's dressed up rather inappropiately for her age. I know she's a dragon, and she's probably like over a thousand years old, but still... At least make her outfit a little less.. provocative...

Sariya's outfit is a bit more reasonable for her age at least. It's still a little fan-servicy though. I would understand if she was a seductress or something, kinda like Inverse or Ursula, but no she's not. D= She's a socially awkward dark mage.(According to my knowledge) v_v. Maybe it has something to do with her dark magic.

Maybe it has something to do with her dark magic.

It does: all Dark Mages dress like that, including the men. Henry wears a bit more, but not much.

I thought the OP said DLC didn't count?

There already is a thread for this, just saying that so it wasn't a repeat. Going over a character once or twice is fine, as long as the entire thread isn't about them.

Also, Fauder is... Um. I don't like that guy either.

Sariya's is obviously the best. (⌐■_■)

Somebody has a crush on Sariya.

But, I like a lot of the designs. However, I'm not a fan the toilet bowl armor, Fauder, and the assassin's random spikes on their shirt. Other than that, they're all pretty nice

While I'll admit some of the character designs such as Liz were rather bizzare, I rather liked them as a whole. Many of the outfits seem to be shifting toward Victorian styled dress, especially the females but some of the men as well, including Krom. It's always fun to see some anachronisms of other time periods mixed in for laughs or asthetics.

And it kind of makes sense if this is set in the far future of the Akenia games, according to TV Tropes. At least some things would have advanced in that time, even though they don't have firearms or even crossbows yet.

Edited by Mystical Mermaid

At least some things would have advanced in that time, even though they don't have firearms or even crossbows yet. how do you know they don't have them yet maybe they did but they thought they weren't as good as bows as they weren't perfected yet or queen elminia was hoarding the crossbows and fire arms and cannons in order to take over both continents and expand her rule

yay conspiracy theories

And it kind of makes sense if this is set in the far future of the Akenia games, according to TV Tropes. At least some things would have advanced in that time, even though they don't have firearms or even crossbows yet.

There's some dialogue that confirms that FE13 is set about 2000 years after the events of FE1/2/3. I don't remember where, though.

There's some dialogue that confirms that FE13 is set about 2000 years after the events of FE1/2/3. I don't remember where, though.

Wasn't it Tiki's age during her level up commentary that revealed the time difference?

Wasn't it Tiki's age during her level up commentary that revealed the time difference?

Tiki's remark could have indicated 2000 years or 3000 years since FE1/2/3, but it wasn't clear. There was some main story dialogue that specifically said 2000 years, though.