Character with the same/closest birthday as yours?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon closer inspection, my birthday's the 18th, and Olivia's is the 20th, so never mind. Closest to her. And I have her as my top marriage candidate and also enjoy dancing...

Edited by Only My Unit

Miriel and Tiki's birthdays are kinda far off from mine. Lol, atleast they added some February birthdays in there. =P February is one of those months that are barely used. laugh.gif

Edit: Turns out that Grego's birthday is the closest to mine. I forgot to mention that Brady's b-day is in Feb, too. Awesome.

Edited by Kuki

I have the same birthday as liz, ugh :(. Can I just take being a week after tiki instead lol? Also its very interesting to see how few people actually share birthdays, so far its just two other people that have the exact same birthday.

Edited by Jediabiwan

A couple of days off of Azure. My mom's born on the same day as Olivia, though. . .

. . .wait, what the hell?

I don't like Mark's birth date. That was pretty much one of the worst days in my life.

I'm with you. I broke my wrist and had 7 bruises that day.

I'm with you. I broke my wrist and had 7 bruises that day.

Broken wrist and 7 bruises doesn't quite compare to what I'm referring to. Although ... it was an even worse day for one of my friends for the same reason.

Broken wrist and 7 bruises doesn't quite compare to what I'm referring to. Although ... it was an even worse day for one of my friends for the same reason.

I won't ask.

Do the birthdays have anything to do with the characters? Or are they just tacked on?

Three after Azure, three before Basilio. My sister's is close to Gangrel's. o.o

Does MU's birthday affect anything? Also, where are these displayed in-game?

Basilio's is one day before mine.

The funny thing is, I was first like, "Oh, Frederick's is the closest," then "nope, Olivia is closer,", and finally, "... Basilio is one day before."

Heh, I had the same feeling too, only, Basilio's three days before of me instead.

Heh, I had the same feeling too, only, Basilio's three days before of me instead.

Yeah, at first I thought I was closest to Liz, which would have been hilarious considering I cosplayed her last month.