Character with the same/closest birthday as yours?

But yes everyone's room is...

For reference, Everyone's Room is a minor(?) feature in the game that doesn't make use of the 3DS's communication functions (which includes SpotPass). I haven't actually seen it at work, but it looks very similar to the Everyone's Conditions feature from FE12.

Thanks for the details on Everyone's Room. I was wondering what it was since it was mentioned for support building besides Dual and Double.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nearly smack dab in the middle of Grego (9 days after) and Miriel (8 days before). ;-;

My little brother shares Cynthia's birthday, though.

Edited by Kon

Let's see, I share a birthday with Gangrel, my brother with Chambray, my grandma with Vake, one of my close friends and Ronku, and my mom is one day off from Flavia.

Hmm, Wood (15th July) is closest to mine (13th July)..

My best friend has the same as Anna though :) ..... and another friend has the same as

Valhart xD

Velvet's birthday is one off from mine. That just confirms my suspicions that she and I are connected, and my MU will have to act on that

Not even kidding, Mark gets Taguel, and Chambray gets nearly all classes to abuse those growth rates that I've heard were awesome.

Sorry. Getting off topic. Anyway, Velvet and i share similar birthdays. Yay!

Brady has the same birthday as my friend, one day before my mom. Soiree is one day after another friend. Miriel is three days before another friend. Grego is a day after another friend. Velvet is two days after my dad. I know several people who share Tiki's birthday. Azure has the same birthday as an online friend. Chambray and Gangrel are on both sides of another friend. And I think someone is three days off from Valhart.

Anyone on 14th September?

You're Valhart.

Oh man. Still no one on my birthday, but there are far worse places to be than sandwiched between Jerome and him.

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Velvet's birthday is one off from mine. That just confirms my suspicions that she and I are connected, and my MU will have to act on that

Not even kidding, Mark gets Taguel, and Chambray gets nearly all classes to abuse those growth rates that I've heard were awesome.

Sorry. Getting off topic. Anyway, Velvet and i share similar birthdays. Yay!

Is your birthday November 17th or 19th? Cause I'm November 17th :P

5 days after Vake- His is 26th December and mine is 31st December.

And 2 days before Gaia, never noticed that he was closer......... unsure.gif.

SANDWITCH!!!! (Though not a very neat sandwitch.)

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

velvet's birthday is a day after mine

krom's half birthday is close to my birthday

serge's birthday is exactly a month before mine

Hey, we have the same birthday! Henry's birthday is also fairly close.