So I got my hours for lifeguarding this weekend.

Fenrir

I have a friend who lifeguards and she also seems to get a ton of hours, so I think it's just the job itself. Are you able to listen to music or something at least?

You might miss the playoffs now :sob:

Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

Like a squid girl for example.

Ok... Guess I'll be sure to say something about mutated women.

^ *snort*

But you got them dineros to look forward to right :D

Yeah, that's the good news my man!! Gett'n that paper!

Meh it sounds like a lot but it probably won't be.

It will be a lot, 10 hour days in any field aren't speedy.

Ugh, 20 hours over 2 days sounds boring at a pool, at least to me. But w/e. If you end up enjoying what you do for work, the time flies by. And money is fun.

Yeah, might be fun. Money is cool, but I'm rat-holing it till next summer and buying a car.

I have a friend who lifeguards and she also seems to get a ton of hours, so I think it's just the job itself. Are you able to listen to music or something at least?

You might miss the playoffs now :sob:

Can't listen to music on duty, but we shift around the pool every 20min.

Dude I didn't even think of this!! Just looked it up and Saturday I'll be home just in time for Lakers game.(Missing the LAC/SAS game) And Sunday I'll miss Miami and be able to see the Clips Spurs. So not to bad.

Can't listen to music on duty, but we shift around the pool every 20min.

Dude I didn't even think of this!! Just looked it up and Saturday I'll be home just in time for Lakers game.(Missing the LAC/SAS game) And Sunday I'll miss Miami and be able to see the Clips Spurs. So not to bad.

Haha you're gonna have to be super focused then. Just pray that some babes show up so you can have a little eye candy wink.gif.

Ehh who wants to watch Lebron choke anyway right. KD and Kobe are all that matter, and Spurs/Clips is just a bonus!

The entire 2nd round has been crap so far anyways, only thing that's left to be excited about is the WCF. Missing those two won't hurt

Haha you're gonna have to be super focused then. Just pray that some babes show up so you can have a little eye candy wink.gif.

Ehh who wants to watch Lebron choke anyway right. KD and Kobe are all that matter, and Spurs/Clips is just a bonus!

yeah lol.

actually was curious to see how lebron would react but w/e, need the cash.

The entire 2nd round has been crap so far anyways, only thing that's left to be excited about is the WCF. Missing those two won't hurt

Won't be crap when my Lakers come back!!

At least you get to watch tons of girls in bikinis in an elevated position for maximum cleavage and being able to hide your boner easily.

Well... Yeah I guess.

I'm a Lakers fan, but back-to-back when they basically need both games. Fuck this season.

Our size and physicality can wear them down, and if we win game 3 we'll have a lot of momentum and they won't be able to adjust very much for #4. Where's the faith? Kobe could drop 45 both nights.