Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it sort of link the two universes together much more strongly and let's us know where the heck Ike ended up after Radiant Dawn. Wherever he was, he had a kid with someone

Except, as someone pointed out earlier, Paris could be the child of Boyd and Mist, just as Marth is actually descended from Anri's sibling, not Anri himself.

Except, as someone pointed out earlier, Paris could be the child of Boyd and Mist, just as Marth is actually descended from Anri's sibling, not Anri himself.

Point. However, it does serve to link the universes together, at the very least.

How do those stats compare with the ones of the Light vs Dark maps in HM?

HM? He's about as strong as an enemy in LM LvD. But then, there's only one of him.

So do we have any word yet on potential connections to the Holy King? He certainly seems to have his own army. I can't read what they're called - "something" Soldier, but the "something" is some kanji I don't know.

Or any confession images. Someone as beautiful as him must have something good.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/dlc/index.html

Now to refresh-stalk this page...

Edited by Othin

Ah, so that's the ultimate chapter... Why have kids, Ike.... Why....

I think one of FE13's intention is to unite all the Fire Emblem universes. If the DLC chapters are canon, Krom has interesting knowledge of not only his world, but also the history of other continents, which, now I look at it, is one way to try to unite these worlds.

As for the battle itself, I don't think I can try it out with my current party. 50 level 20 units with the boss having three slayers? That'll be a long time before I can get myself enough all-maxed units to even join the battle.

And that reminds me of the SpotPass/DLC units. Those units use generic MU parts as their 3D model, but Marth gets special treatment. Why doesn't Ike too, to make the fanservice thing more apparent?

HM? He's about as strong as an enemy in LM LvD. But then, there's only one of him.

So do we have any word yet on potential connections to the Holy King? He certainly seems to have his own army. I can't read what they're called - "something" Soldier, but the "something" is some kanji I don't know.

Have a picture? Or, do you know which radicals make up the kanji?

He doesn't really look that much like Ike to me, which I prefer to be honest. Ike's long gone, so his descendants only have a slight hint of him, rather than looking exactly like him.

He doesn't really look that much like Ike to me, which I prefer to be honest. Ike's long gone, so his descendants only have a slight hint of him, rather than looking exactly like him.

Except the clothes, which I think is a nice touch.

I did call that headband.

And maybe one final bit... February 9th is his birthday. Likes meat-based cooking the most out of the army. Not sure what the rest says.

... That's got to be a joke.

Edited by Remnant Sage

Likes meat-based cooking the most out of the army.

Damn right he does! Ike Jr lives up to my expectations! (And his gran-pappy's.)

...Right. I really need to go to sleep because it's 3 AM now. Laters, and I expect to wake up to a much more fussy and celebratory forum.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

And maybe one final bit... February 9th is his birthday. Likes meat-based cooking the most out of the army. Not sure what the rest says.

... That's got to be a joke.

Feb 9? That's my Birthday. Neat. :D

The things he has in common with Ike are definitely weird to say the least.

They're already out. Got Jaffar first.

Oops, forgot to actually download new data first.

Got Nino, cool.

EDIT: Wow, looking at her team, it consists of just Nino, a hero, an assassin, and a swordmaster.

Looks like they're actually referencing her fellow black fang members.

Edited by sallas09

My reaction was "Who the hell are you mister?!" But ohhh, he's hot. I think I'll have to leave my FeMU single in my next playthrough just for him.

So either Ike marries a random village girl, or Paris is from Mist's line. I hope he's from Mist's, I want Ike to remain asexual with a heterosexual life partner since I couldn't pair him up with a female in his games.