Fire Emblem: One-Day Hack

Crimson Red

So I spent an entire day making a hack. From scratch. With no preparations. I had help though. I just tried to do everything I could possibly hack in one day. As you can see after everything, I only got to post it now, as it's almost the next day, approaching 12AM (I started at 12AM yesterday lol).

I'll post videos later but for now you'll just have to try out what a rubberman and a few of his friends could come up with hack-wise in about 24 hours (though I only spent half the day working on it... *didn't sleep much*).

Enjoy, maybe, if not, too bad, it was hella fun making it, and even more fun playing it, and that's all that matters to me, but since the day's over, I can't touch this baby anymore (aside from bugfixes).

Fire Emblem: One-Day Hack

~ Strawhat Luffy and Co.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUT THE BULZARK

inside joke? YOU BET

blazer you are a useless asshole when confronted with U MAD SON

Edited by Agro

heheheh I was hoping someone from the translation team would play and notice XDDD I don't think anyone else will get it lol

and yeah the only way I can kill the final boss (since I made the arena into all assassins that shit on my character XD) is buying a killer axe and then hoping I hit AND lethality... which has about a 12.5% chance, depending on the stats of the final boss (who is autoleveled, for the lulz)

lol I wouldn't suggest it, it's crazy intense and hard and you don't have crap time for anything besides minimal organization or thinking, as you can see it's not the most refined hack ever XD

• 3 weeks later...

Uh, alright... wait, were you talking about the "support convo" between the two Creeps? o_O that did have a little sexual reference but nothing to do with dicks or S-ranks o-O

In any case, if you're able to make a hack like this in a day, I think you should consider a ragefest IV submission.

mehhh, Ragefest hacks take a lot of time and effort... the last one took me a long while both to plan and to make, I don't think I have that time to spare. But if I do, I'll contemplate it, and it'll likely be with a team of peeps. XP

I'd like to say that this was a fun experience. Quite an enjoyable distraction and good venting source. ...It also crashed at the VERY end during the credits. Like you said, it would explode. Damnit Blazer you troll.

What emulator are you using, and did you press start

Start bypasses events and thus bypasses the game-crashing event

certain emulators also run things differently: in VBA, the game resets automatically, but on a physical cartridge or emulator run on say an iPhone, PSP, DS, or 3DS (the one of which I've tested is the DS/3DS GBA emulator), the game literally crashes, and you have to reset it manually.

What emulator are you using, and did you press start

Start bypasses events and thus bypasses the game-crashing event

certain emulators also run things differently: in VBA, the game resets automatically, but on a physical cartridge or emulator run on say an iPhone, PSP, DS, or 3DS (the one of which I've tested is the DS/3DS GBA emulator), the game literally crashes, and you have to reset it manually.

Ah that explains it. I'm using a PSP emulator sooooo yah. I also didn't press start, whoops. Wee restart!

Edited by Kisume

No no, you're not supposed to skip it lol. I could make it so you can't skip it, but there's not much reason to in a one-day hack...

and anyhow the PSP emulator thing might be why you had whatever effect you did, there's nothing to worry about anyhow...

No no, you're not supposed to skip it lol. I could make it so you can't skip it, but there's not much reason to in a one-day hack...

and anyhow the PSP emulator thing might be why you had whatever effect you did, there's nothing to worry about anyhow...

True true. Btw...is it bad that I was able to get a Lethality crit on my FIRST try against Mr. U MAD SON?

Not really, I didn't rig it that way but that seems to be a running trend, I myself got to "silence" him with a Silver Axe (didn't even bother buying a Killer Axe and it was a total accident he did it XD... a lucky accident!).

Same thing happened to me. I had the other two training in the arena while sending Blazer to fight the dude. I got lethality, which made the game end alot easier than i thought it would have.

Yeah, I added it (lethality) in there to give the player a chance of winning without having to arena abuse or use up all their elixirs. I *personally* just RNG abused/used up my elixirs, THEN went back and tried using Blazer the Berserker on my second time and got the lucky lethality.

Another method to beat the boss, used by a guy called Bonestorm, is to simply have the final boss use his weapon until it runs out of uses. If you spend your money on elixirs (and maybe sell your weapons :P) it's possible.