SPOILERS. The Black Knight is...

<Zl_Sgii_Nofdl> LEVAIL IS THE BLACK KNIGHT!

<Desdemona> OMG

<Desdemona> I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

<Songbird> OMFG NO WAI

<@SleepingSins> SIGRUN IS THE BLACK KNIGHT

<Desdemona> OMGWUT

<Songbird> NO, MIST IS

<Cymbeline> LEVAIL IS?! NOWAI

<Fireman> OLIVER IS THE BLACK KNIGHT!

<Zl_Sgii_Nofdl> That's a lie Sleeping Sins

<Shadrach> ASHNARD IS THE BLACK KNIGHT

<Songbird> MIST IS THE BLACK KNIGHT

<@SleepingSins> SPOILERS:

<Cymbeline> MIST WANTED TO KILL HERSELF?!

<Zl_Sgii_Nofdl> Levail is the Black Knight >_>

<Songbird> TOTALLY

<Waterman> IKE IS ASHERA WHO IS THE BLACK KNIGHT

<Fireman> OLIVER IS BERTRAM!

<@SleepingSins> IKE IS THE BLACK KNIGHT. ALL HIS FIGHTS ARE JUST INTERNAL STRIFE

Lol, I didn't notice Fireman's until later. OLIVER IS ELINCIA'S UNCLE?! NO WAI!

Also, Hika can use this thread to explain why he's so determined that Levail is the Black Knight. XD

Because, in the secret final chapter that you get by defeating the final boss within 99 hours of starting the game AND without restarting a single time on your ninth playthrough it turns out that the real final boss is Greil's Ghost and he was just training Ike to fight him because Greil asked Ashera of a favor and he's a huge dick. And it's a 2 on 1 fight (because Ashera is a bitch who hates losing so she throws a maxed out Marshall at you) The Black Knight appears and he takes off his helmet revealing that he's Levail. Levail then tells you a bunch of stuff about everything that happened revealing that he had been the Black Knight the whole time except in chapter the fake final chapter. And he joins you and helps you fight. And then after you win you unlock all 999 trial maps and every character in the game (including NPCs) become playable in them!

Because, in the secret final chapter that you get by defeating the final boss within 99 hours of starting the game AND without restarting a single time on your ninth playthrough it turns out that the real final boss is Greil's Ghost and he was just training Ike to fight him because Greil asked Ashera of a favor and he's a huge dick. And it's a 2 on 1 fight (because Ashera is a bitch who hates losing so she throws a maxed out Marshall at you) The Black Knight appears and he takes off his helmet revealing that he's Levail. Levail then tells you a bunch of stuff about everything that happened revealing that he had been the Black Knight the whole time except in chapter the fake final chapter. And he joins you and helps you fight. And then after you win you unlock all 999 trial maps and every character in the game (including NPCs) become playable in them!

Hika did you eat that stuff from under MR's Sink?

The Black Knight is Ike. Each fight was a mental strife between his light side and dark side, because he killed his own father in anger. Heavy in duality, it's the only real explanation.

The Black Knight is Ike. Each fight was a mental strife between his light side and dark side, because he killed his own father in anger. Heavy in duality, it's the only real explanation.

That would make for an epic storyline.

It would be like one of those movies where it turns out the protagonist was imagining everything(or something like that).

It would be like one of those movies where it turns out the protagonist was imagining everything(or something like that).

Yes, that's the point. Everything that happened has a dream while he was in prison for killing his father. Everyone in the story is just another personality of him o:!

That's an even worse stab in the back than Link's Awakening.

New theories:

By Fireman: Elena is the Black Knight.

By Fireman: Lelouch is the Black Knight.

<Fireman> the BK is Lulu!

<Fireman> he used his geass to make everybody think he was Zelgius!

<Fireman> plus, he already has experience with black masks....

By Zephrion:

<Zephrion> Call me crazy, but I think it's Zelgius. But hey, that's just my theory.

<Songbird> Zeph you need more sleep.

<Songbird> THAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING I'VE HEARD

New theories:

By Fireman: Elena is the Black Knight.

By Fireman: Lelouch is the Black Knight.

<Fireman> the BK is Lulu!

<Fireman> he used his geass to make everybody think he was Zelgius!

<Fireman> plus, he already has experience with black masks....

By Zephrion:

<Zephrion> Call me crazy, but I think it's Zelgius. But hey, that's just my theory.

<Songbird> Zeph you need more sleep.

<Songbird> THAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING I'VE HEARD

ROFLcopter

Solid proof that I'm the Black Knight (credits go to Fireman):

Leanne: By the goddess... You!

Black Knight: You fear me? I do not blame you. I apologize for the circumstances of our last meeting. Be assured, Princess, I am not here to harm you. If you are frightened, I shall step away.

Leanne: Nothing good can come of his being here. He's a walking nightmare...

There you go.