ASDDX

FE7x

FE12 English Trailer

Edited by Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we're doing this again, everyone, so make sure to get your projects in by the 18th of July! You'll be in for an entire week of FE Fanbase hackery and fun, so make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss an update!

I'll throw in a possible interview with Seph, since I'll be home and have access to internet for the July 12th week or whatever. I'll interview about MoH, though I obviously haven't started work on it yet :)

Well didn't we have one last year? I think we should make this a yearly thing.

But give us till August cause I have some ideas but am too lazy/can't find anyone to rope into helping me.

We had one last year because there was no sight of any localization news for FE12. But now we have news about FE13, so there isn't really a point.

Not to mention Trent doesn't really want to do it now because of FE13. Planning and executing this takes a lot of work.

But give us till August cause I have some ideas but am too lazy/can't find anyone to rope into helping me.

I said that if there was any news of FE13 at E3, I wouldn't be hosting another FEE3. No point in doing it, I find, if Nintendo will do it for me.

And while it was late, it was still there.

I'm unsure if this will be continued, but I'll talk to Arch about it. We might still do it, despite the news.

So hackers, don't get all lax just yet!

I don't think any other game franchises get something like our FEE3, I think we should make it a summer yearly project. Just tone down the scale a bit, we don't need a 4 hour video lol.

That's why I said in my first topic post, as well as Arch mentioning it in the OP, that the videos will be stretched out over a week.

It was a 7 hour video.

Even worse xD no need for such a long video.

That's why I said in my first topic post, as well as Arch mentioning it in the OP, that the videos will be stretched out over a week.

Thank the lord xD

I believe that there is some kind of in general E3 like thing for hacking, though perhaps I am thinking of something else...

I think you mean the nintendo hacking thing that Yeti and Arch both posted projects in. I forget what it's called though.

I think you mean the nintendo hacking thing that Yeti and Arch both posted projects in. I forget what it's called though.

The Nintendo Community Fangame Convention, yeah.

I've been busy with real life crap this year, so no most likely no showcase from me. I can get, maybe... one animation done? Not enough to take up an entire segment in this... pending on whether or not I can find enough simple crap to make. I'll drum up a logo concept or two, though.

Edited by The Blind Archer

Right, so, after some intense braining for about five minutes I've decided that, despite FE13's confirmation, I still want to host FEE3!

So hackers, start your engines back up! You've still got until the 18th of July to submit your hacks/videos/showcases/trailers! We'll make FE even bigger, this year!

Do you think the FE12 translation patch be eligible for this? It'd be cool to give it a little more exposure and drum up more hype and force Blazer to work harder now that he's graduated.

I also have my own project that I might be able to get done in time. Just need MarioKirby to come through with those maps...

Edited by Agro