Rate the Unit, Final: Nagi

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

She can make killing medeus less of a headache since her Divinestone does wonders to Medeus. I'll go with a 3.75 + 1 Bias (For how hot she is...), Which gives her 4.75/10

Averages:

Macellan: 0.18

Est: 0.65

Maria: 1.05

Tomas: 1.08

Arran: 1.19

Radd: 1.31

Lorenz: 1.33

Samson: 1.36

Dolph: 1.40

Vyland: 1.67

Matthis: 1.87

Bantu: 2.02

Etzel: 2.06

Rickard: 2.34

Darros: 2.45

Linde: 2.60

Ymir: 2.60

Elice: 2.70

Roshea: 2.88

Astram: 2.89

Tiki: 3.00

Gordin: 3.11

Caesar: 3.50

Gotoh: 3.64

Midia: 3.70

Jeorge: 4.00

Roger: 4.35

Bord: 4.37

Navarre: 4.66

Cord: 4.87

Horace: 5.02

Catria: 5.45

Castor: 5.54

Merric: 5.58

Boah: 5.81

Palla: 5.90

Wrys: 5.92

Marth: 6.33

Minerva: 6.45

Sedgar: 6.57

Wolf: 6.67

Julian: 6.60

Jagen: 6.98

Draug: 7.12

Jake: 7.13

Beck: 7.42

Ogma: 7.56

Athena: 7.95

Xane: 8.10

Hardin: 8.70

Abel: 8.76

Cain: 8.90

Wendell: 8.92

Lena: 9.26

Barst: 9.40

Sheeda: 9.89

Edited by Folgore Purple

This guy makes a decent backup but he is nothing to write home about! He Provides Decent Fortify Spam (Around 13-14 HP Healed) and can be good to get a kill or two... I'll give him a 4/10, With +1 Bias because he's quite cool! 5/10

You might want to edit out this bit...

Essentially Gotoh kills everyone bar Medeus, while Nagi kills Medeus.

Now if only we could get both of them.

4/10. Your team should be able to take down Medeus' grunts, but not all of them can slay the Dark Dragon like Nagi can. This is why I think Nagi>Gotoh, but they're both close to equal.

Unlike Tiki, she's got a few stats behind her face. Warp her in to hurt Medeus, then warp someone more competent to finish. If you want to slog it out, she can barricade that Mage Dragon reinforcement; it's not like they can hurt her, anyway.

4/10

I'll just go 3/10.

She kills Medeus, and that's all that's really important to be honest.

Edited by アイネ

Essentially Gotoh kills everyone bar Medeus, while Nagi kills Medeus.

Now if only we could get both of them.

4/10. Your team should be able to take down Medeus' grunts, but not all of them can slay the Dark Dragon like Nagi can. This is why I think Nagi>Gotoh, but they're both close to equal.

This but Gotoh>Nagi for Swarm