Why does the internet hate Justin Bieber?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did that arrest actually happen?

Something resembling a serious answer: he first became famous by posting a music video that got more views (or at least comments) from people disparaging it than praising, and some strange turn of events later (I imagine, at least), he's become a relatively vanilla teen heartthrob, being tutored by some pop figures- Usher iirc, at least. His music is more boringly banal than anything, but he maintains a special spot in the minds of some people as the personification of music getting dumber.

Edited by Rehab

Because people hate bubblegum pop music and its idols. While there are plenty of 13 year old girls who love the hell out of the Biebz, and even older people who dig his music for reasons unknown, hes annoying, everywhere, and his face is plastered on a large number of products. People just get sick of seeing someone that they find subpar to bad, being everywhere. The internet is no different. Deal with it.

He sucks at singing and writing music. He gets more publicity than a lot of really good bands. People get mad because it's fucked up, but it's just how the world works.

And his motherfucking fans. Here's his most famous one!

https://twitter.com/#!/MandaSwaggie

"God doesn't care about starving kids in Africa, or people with cancer. Justin visits hospitals and donates money to help them. Who's better?"

"Justin accomplished more in 18 years than John Lennon did in 40. I'm so proud of him <3"

"I turn 14 next month and I still haven't lost my virginity :/ ugh."

"Justin Bieber has 3 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. Michael Jackson has 0. Kurt Cobain has 0. Who's better?"

"I'm a girl, so I can't lol RT @Meaziiee: @MandaSwaggie have you even reached puberty yet?"

"The most iconic songs released the last 5 years have to be Baby, Never Say Never, Call Me Maybe and Boyfriend. Ugh, they're so good."

"I bet Bieber has a huge dick."

"Who's the greatest rapper ever? Tupac, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Eminem or someone else? I have to say either Justin or Eminem!"

"Kurt Cobain is trending because of my tweets about how Bieber is much better than him. I made you relevant Kurt, you owe me! :)"

"WHO THE FUCK EVEN IS KURT COBAIN? Stop spamming me, idiots. As if you even knew who Kurt Cobain was before Bieber mentioned him... -__-"

"People hate "Baby" because it's the most iconic song of this generation. It's the most watched Youtube video ever so please fuck off."

"Justin Bieber is much bigger than Kurt Cobain, so shut up. Did Kurt Cobain ever have the biggest fanbase on Twitter? NO."

""Hello hello hello how low. Hello hello hello how low. Hello hello hello how low." Smells Like Teen Spirit lyrics. Proof Bieber is better :)"

""As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold" Bieber is a lyrical genius, omg he's so amazing!"

"No, Justin is NOT Christian. He's Canadian, so... He just says he's Christian cause Americans would hate him if he said he wasn't."

"John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. Was he right? Yes. Bieber said he's bigger than the Beatles. Was he right? Yup! :)"

"I'm not allowed to use the computer anymore (my parents aren't home at the moment) & my dad took my Believe album away from me. I HATE YOU!"

"I'm not allowed to leave the house the whole summer because of you IDIOTS who leaked my number. Now I'll never lose my virginity! -__-"

"Fucked up people calling me a whore because I want to lose my virginity. Who the fuck said I was going to do it for money? #fail"

"There's a Justin Bieber Day. He has his own day, no one else does. Not Kurt Cobain, not MJ, not even Jesus. This just proves how huge he is!"

"Right, I forgot about Christmas. But who even celebrates that for Jesus? It's all about the food and the presents! #swag"

"I asked my dad where he put my Believe album cause I want it back and he said he can't remember. WTF? Does he have dyslexia or something? :S"

"no, I don't believe in God. RT @bexalot89: @MandaSwaggie Are you an Atheist?"

Hopefully that girl is a troll, but the leaked phone number makes me think otherwise.

She also had a quote saying "I asked who Kurt Cobain was and people said he's from Nirvana. Are people seriously that dumb? It's NEVADA. Did you fail geography..?" That really makes me think she's a troll, I'm 65/35 that she's a troll.

"Justin accomplished more in 18 years than John Lennon did in 40. I'm so proud of him <3"

tumblr_lul6a1osn11r4opjfo2_500.gif

Stuff about Kurt Cobain

lol...I have little love for Mr. Cobain but...thats just hilariously stupid.

I turn 18 in three months
I turn 18 in three months
I turn 18

2ikzcl5.jpg

I remember when you were like, 13...