Sign in to follow this  
Mufasa

ATTN: Chat people

Can you guys stop posting so many topics about spammy stuff that happened in the chat? I have no problem with what you guys do there, but there just seems to be 100 topics about spammy stuff that happened in the chat? If you must post it, then can you do it in one single topic?

If I'm the only one who thinks it's gotten a bit out of control then please ignore me. Also, I'm sorry for being a dip so soon after being a dip yesterday.

...*has idea*

What if there was a sub forum in FFTF that had to do with the chat?

That wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Yeah I agree, cause personally if I wasn't on the chat to hear it, I could care less about it

A sub-forum? Sweet.

Edit: That is to say we won't stop attacking with Pinecone threads or bedtime stories.

Edited by Knife

Like the chat was made so that people who want to spam as much as they want can. So why are you posting it all in the forums so that the people who were there at the time could see it again? Cause they're like the only ones who actually care it seems. Unless it involves someone who wasn't there.

Like the chat was made so that people who want to spam as much as they want can. So why are you posting it all in the forums so that the people who were there at the time could see it again? Cause they're like the only ones who actually care it seems. Unless it involves someone who wasn't there.

Actually, we can't spam there anymore thanks to someone named Sevinsins, but it moves so quick in there, that we sometimes feel like sharing our epic convos. But yeah, I agree with a sub-forum.

I'd like to add this:

Or something that can hold my attention for more than five minutes. You find that, then I'll be fine with it

Lol. I bet right now. I'm getting flamed in the chat.

XD

Nope, although we did call you an ass yesterday.

Nope, although we did call you an ass yesterday.

Lol. I'm sure. and I deserved it.

Was it a group consensis? Or just most of the people?

Lol. I'm sure. and I deserved it.

Was it a group consensis? Or just most of the people?

Half of them were idling, but yeah, we were trying to calm you down and apparently Songbird finally finished it.

I'm fairly certain the chat was made for chatting.

It is very annoying IMO seeing random pinecone and bed time stories appear in people's topics. Like when I was asking for ppls feedback on something: Then all of a sudden the "Chat Mains" as I call them, are in my topic telling random stories and shit. i was like "What the fuck!? Make a friggin bedtime story topic for god's sake already! Im sick of seeing them appear in peoples topics that have nothing to do with them!"

Lyle you complain too much for your own good. It's seriously getting annoying seeing you complain about something new every day.

It is very annoying IMO seeing random pinecone and bed time stories appear in people's topics. Like when I was asking for ppls feedback on something: Then all of a sudden the "Chat Mains" as I call them, are in my topic telling random stories and shit. i was like "What the fuck!? Make a friggin bedtime story topic for god's sake already! Im sick of seeing them appear in peoples topics that have nothing to do with them!"

lol!

*feels guilty*

Hikari does all sorts of stuff behind our backs.

We should all know that by now....

Hikari does all sorts of stuff behind our backs.

We should all know that by now....

Yeah well she can do whatever she wants.

Sign in to follow this