Alcohol is good.

Soren37

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get a hangover until 1:30 fffffffffff I have a staff meeting in 2 hours now and it's lifeguarding shit so I have to do fake victims and fake rescues and ffffffffffffffffffff.

So my hangover's gone now.

a 2 day long hangover? how much did you drink?

You know what's great? Kryptonites. I've had like 10 tonight. And 3 jagerbombs. Yeah. Jagerbomvs are awesome

Jagerbombs are delicious. From what I remember of a certain night, it was all I drank in one club. I downed four in a row after already having a substantial amount of alcohol and never looked back. Or forward, for that matter.

Jagerbombs are delicious. From what I remember of a certain night, it was all I drank in one club. I downed four in a row after already having a substantial amount of alcohol and never looked back. Or forward, for that matter.

This guy here is my new best mate.

I would love to only drink jagerbombs, but they're like 15 bucks each, and not even I can afford that continuously. In this cesspit I live in, people mostly drink shithouse quality beer so anything good costs a fortune.

Still, I applaud you on your good taste

This guy here is my new best mate.

I would love to only drink jagerbombs, but they're like 15 bucks each, and not even I can afford that continuously. In this cesspit I live in, people mostly drink shithouse quality beer so anything good costs a fortune.

Still, I applaud you on your good taste

Jagerbombs consist merely of a shot of Jagermeister and half a cup of energy drink, $15 (which would be about ÂŁ9) is extortionate. This place I had been buying Jagerbombs all night at were selling them for ÂŁ1.50 each. It was a steeeeeeeeal.

Stay cute, Roxas.

So... it's bad that I get completely wasted after, say, four, right? ):

Edited by Roxas

Vodka jelly (the ones my friends home-made a few years ago, anyway) tastes foul to me. But it is vodka, and vodka makes my taste buds turn inside out. But to be wasted off four of them is considered to be rather lightweight, yeah.

I'm sure your body just needs time to build some tolerance towards it. Keep practicing.

Vodka jelly (the ones my friends home-made a few years ago, anyway) tastes foul to me. But it is vodka, and vodka makes my taste buds turn inside out. But to be wasted off four of them is considered to be rather lightweight, yeah.

I'm sure your body just needs time to build some tolerance towards it. Keep practicing.

Everclear jello shots.

I absolutely died after two of them. Somehow, my cousin managed to force two more down my throat.

And then the epic drunk texting began.

A++ topic.

Rum is my favorite kind of drink and without question God's gift to mankind, but I'm also rather partial to wine and scotch. My single greatest college moment is when I successfully chugged a near-full bottle of wine. Terrible morning-after, but idgaf

Alcohol is amazing.

Oh, am I late?

lol, when it comes to alcohol talk it's never too lateNewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by Westbrick

You are all pussies until you have drank half a bottle of vodka in one night.

But I'm underaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged. ):

You are all pussies until you have drank half a bottle of vodka in one night.

I dunno... I've actually done that because my friends had some and I was bored.

It tasted like ass but I didn't feel too bad.

I dunno... I've actually done that because my friends had some and I was bored.

It tasted like ass but I didn't feel too bad.

Que? Vodka is basically tasteless, which is why it's the drink of choice for high school / freshman chicks. That and tequila, but... man, fuck tequila. wacko.gif

Que? Vodka is basically tasteless, which is why it's the drink of choice for high school / freshman chicks.

Well, I should start somewhere...