Alcohol is good.

Soren37

Too bad the beer of choice is usually Bud Light, Rainier, or PBR. All of which are disgusting.

Seems like you went to some nice frat parties! The beer of choice in most cases I've been a part of has been Natty Light, which is as close to water as beer comes.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBR is pretty bad. I believe the worst beer I've had was called something like Clear Creek. But I hate-to-moderately-dislike all beer I've had that I can remember so my opinion is pretty irrelevant. I have heard that Natty Light is awful.

Seems like you went to some nice frat parties! The beer of choice in most cases I've been a part of has been Natty Light, which is as close to water as beer comes.

They don't sell Natural Light in Washington State as far as I know. Never seen it, at least. though, I don't really go looking

Hello again, thread that I always end up in after a night out.

Have any of you tried a "cointreau bomb?" It may be called something different where you live. Up here, most people I know call it a "skittle bomb", despite the fact it tastes nothing like skittles, and most clubs call it a cointreau bomb. Except for this one place called Society, which calls it a "Society bomb." Despite the fact that almost every bar up here will serve this drink upon request, these guys seem to think its exclusive to their bar and insist on naming it after themselves, but I digress.

Basically, the drink is just cointreau and mother, drunk the same way as a jagerbomb. Anybody else had one before? I'm quite fond of them, personally

Haven't had a Skittle Bomb before, but I probably will sometime soon.

On the subject of skittles, I made Skittle Vodka for New Years (put a bunch of the same type of skittle in a jar with Vodka and let them disintegrate there for a few days.)

You would think that it would make the vodka taste better. But no. Shots of skittle vodka is actually worse than straight vodka, especially if it comes back up later that night...

The only drinks I can take are girly ones that are sweet. The taste of alcohol is simply repulsive, and I honestly can't believe everyone is tasting the same thing I am when they down this stuff. I wonder if I would get as much shit and looks from others if I were to just act stereotypically gay when ordering.

Fuck every single one of you that loves hard liquor alone. You are the reason I can't enjoy myself getting drunk.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Living in Israel means I drink Israeli beers. Namely Goldstar, Abir, Dancing Camel, that other beer with a weird name... Essentially, decent stuff. Still miss my Alexander Keith's though.

The only drinks I can take are girly ones that are sweet. The taste of alcohol is simply repulsive, and I honestly can't believe everyone is tasting the same thing I am when they down this stuff. I wonder if I would get as much shit and looks from others if I were to just act stereotypically gay when ordering.

Fuck every single one of you that loves hard liquor alone. You are the reason I can't enjoy myself getting drunk.

Hey, chill bud, "girl drinks" are still good. Where I live, kryptonites and MITs are considered girl's drinks, yet I'd consider them to be 2 of my favorites.

So tonight I've discovered Canadian Club. Really good shit. Y'all should try it

Nope. Lava flows are so amazing that anyone giving you shit about them is a pansy deep inside.

First drink was when I was three or four. Dad let me try his beer.

You are all pussies until you have drank half a bottle of vodka in one night.

That's not difficult at all since black shitty vodka is also vodka ;)

Anyway, I don't think half a bottle of vodka is the great thing. Here, homeland of the botellón, even an average 14yr. old can drink that xD I challenge all of you to drink a entire bottle of Jägermonster/Rippermeister (1 bottle of Jägermeister + 1 33cl can of Monster Ripper).

Nope. Lava flows are so amazing that anyone giving you shit about them is a pansy deep inside.

First drink was when I was three or four. Dad let me try his beer.

That doesn't really count because you didn't drink it all for yourself.

In that case I think I might have tried some under the age of 10, but I have no recollection.