Hack help

Sassybro99

Hello! I'm new to hacking and need the following help:

I'm terrible at spriting , don't know how to script, and needs help on story ideas.

If you would like to help here is the following requirements:

1) Has Hacking experience.

2) Can Sprite OR script. ( optional )

3) Is Nice

4) Has Skype

5) And doesn't mind talking to a thirteen-year-old.

Here's my skype, feel free to add me regardless if your helping or not.

stone.brookshire

Yo! Arch's tutorials are a good place to start, it's best that you try little things like toying with events and Nightmare before you dive straight in.

Yes! Arch's tutorials will help you get started with events, it might take a while to get a grasp on it but in the end it helps a whole lot. Blazer/Strawhat Luffy's Ultimate Tutorial also helps a bunch. As for sprites you can just use the ones in game/re colors until you learn to sprite yourself or have enough progress to get someone to sprite for you.

Let's start with what you can actually do

because it appears you just want someone to make you a hack, which is ridiculous.

Oh! I'm sorry If it appears that way. What I can do is:

Edit units and chapters

Recolor units

thats about it i just started...

You should try learning how to hack, then, because I doubt anyone will want to do everything for you. :V

Start looking at tutorials and make event scripts, for spriting, try you hand at splicing portraits and post them in the spriting section and ask for constructive feedback.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Go look through the Hacking Recourses Section and read through some of the tutorials until you can grasp hacking. Make it over FE7 because it's the easiest for events. Try scripting your own event on the prologue map and see if you can figure it out. Most people are not gonna help you do things that are explained in lengthy tutorials

You really have to be paitent with hacking, Learning to change everything is tough the first time in (i celebrated for three days when i managed to succesfully change a characters name) but make a few copies of FE7 and just play. Play around, its the best way to learn NewYearsEmoticon.gif

honestly Luffy's ulitmate hack tutorial, Arch's tutorials, and Markyjoe1990's mappy tutorial have helped me a lot.

here's a little hint:

"give me a reason to want to help you beyond 'i have an idea'"

because most people don't like giving their time to a project that has no future

I vaguely remember leaving my Skype info somewhere. If you can find it, you can insert that info into your Skype and ask for my help. I'm not that good of a hacker, but I'll help you however I can.