Your most RNG-blessed/screwed units?

Azran

• 3 weeks later...

- Micaiah that capped speed. Speed-blessed Micaiah is a wonderful thing. I sent her on the front lines!

- Everything-blessed Leonardo. He has the Luck, Res, and Skill, and all he needs is one of Str, Def, or Speed to be useful. Mine had all of those.

- My Lilinas typically cap speed. That's always fun, because they usually end up capping Magic too.

- I once deployed Fiora on the map where she calls you "honorable tactician." This show of sucking up to me worked, and I kept deploying her and she repaid me by capping lots and lots of things.

Well, in my current FE6 run, Sue looks like this:

SuperSue.png

Not to mention that my Dieck is blessed in Strength, skill, and speed while being average in all the other stats.

• 5 years later...

eliGOD.thumb.png.f057b5df64b73a04e66303f999af09df.png

I'm just gonna leave it here lol Eliwood kept levelling up strength every single time lol Plus 17 speed and 17 skill and luck isn't too shabby either ;) 

Edited by Kubson

The second time I played fire emblem 7 (in Hector normal mode), I don't remember the specifics but Oswin ended up being really good. He reached level 20/20 without going out of my way to level grind. I have a picture of him at level 20/14 though.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.481e732c27d5a7b9de6422ad7dd3ed92.png

Edited by Zkitty8

4VDcjdy.png

He was able to dodge tank almost half of the units in chapter 21 and never got hit a single time, even when not on a forest tile. The only rigging I ever did was getting luck for his last level so he could max it.