As you can see....

Kyrra

...I made a creative topic! :D I did everything but the base images themselves. What does everyone think?

Kyoavatar.gif

KyoshiroMibu.png

The avatar was fairly easy but the signature has a transparent background so it was really hard to do. Criticism to some extent is gladly welcomed! I also recommend you read Samurai Deeper Kyo. Songbird got me into it and I love it.

Edited by Kyrra

GIMP (cheapsy) I've learned to use it pretty descently and I don't plan on spending 600 on photoshop anytime soon...

EDIT: Also I said fuck the box. I couldn't really find a good way to change it anyways. So instead, I just attached it to the big Kyo sign :D

Edited by Kyrra

YES YES YES YES YES! They look AWESOME. Also, I hate you because I know you're probably many chapters ahead of me though I started first.

They look so hot. And crap, that's Kyoshiro in your sig?

CRAP HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT NOW! I HAVE TO CATCH UP! XD

Anyway, everyone go and read Samurai Deeper Kyo. 'Kay? =D

Yes! EVERYONE READ IT. You'll appreciate both of those pieces a lot more. Now, no 1. This shall be declared the place for all of my art! No 2. I take requests! I just need a bas image. No one make it too hard for me though, eh?

Your avatar looks like Light right before he freaks out at the end of Death Note. Sig kicks ass

They're nice enough I suppose. I'm not much a fan for the avatar though. And I'd read Samurai Deeper Kyo if I cared about anime/manga still. =/

They're nice enough I suppose.

Nice enough? Well, these days, nice enough just isn't good enough for the pros! What do you suggest that would make it generally better?

Well, that's not the kind of approval I'm seeking >: Anyways...

DemonEyesKyo.png

This one honestly turned out to be a bit of a bummer because it's not as cool as the other one and I spent a lot more time on it. I could just be bias against my own stuff because? Opinions to help me kill the frustration. I also think I could have looked for a better render but oh well...

You can get his approval with more anime boobs!

Erm, no, actually. I just like to keep the anime boobs in my work. XD

I was thinking more of a background would have worked, because you had almost no bg at all. This newer one is alright, but the background is soooooooooooooooooooo boring and monotonous. Change it up rather than the blurred streak going up across. I did that a lot before and it got shit reception. D:

Well, I guess no one bothered to look at Kyo D: Maybe an anime self-portrait/chibi lineart will do :D

Animeself-portrait-1.png

Does he have a disease? Then I'd say it's a good picture.

I'm just trying to give constructive criticism, and that picture sucks.

Well, I like the first comment more then the second so I'd say yes. He does have a disease. And I did say "consturctive criticism to some extent." That was kind of past the extent D:

Edited by Kyrra