"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is BK's special skill ? I guess it is Luna but the site only lists the General skills...

Also, does Weak Beats Strong take into account the displayed level or the internal level (after using a Change Seal) ?

Luna, yes.

I believe it's just the displayed level, but I'm not certain.

It seems to be based on at least the cart. The order "released" will be the same between all the save files. For example, I will always get 6->9->10->3->2->1->8->5->7->4. So if I start a new file a few days from now, my developed files will be further along the release schedule, while the fresh file will start at the 6th unit once I get access to the wireless functions. If you're referring to each save having their own order, then no.

Hey there, I've checked on info for FE13 a while ago, but I couldn't answer one thing for sure.

Are the DLC Limit Breaker skill's stats stored in the game's data?

Say I put Limit Breaker on MU and capped all stats with Limit Breaker active, then took it off. If I put Limit Breaker back again, would the game still remember that MU had those points stored, or would I have to level up to regain these 10 points in each stat? I'm guessing it remembers considering it also does the same for class changing purposes, but I just want to make sure.

Sorry if the question was asked before, I didn't really check the thread enough. ._.;;

If you do not mind me asking, how useful are the bronze weapons in this game? I assume they would be weaker than iron, but can they actually be used seriously in battle, or should they just be forgotten as soon as possible?

If you do not mind me asking, how useful are the bronze weapons in this game? I assume they would be weaker than iron, but can they actually be used seriously in battle, or should they just be forgotten as soon as possible?

It takes a bit of time to get access to Iron weapons, and they're basically necessary for characters starting from an E rank in a weapon type. Otherwise, though, they're not at all worth using.

Have the formulae regarding weapon levels changed then? I would assume so if it takes time to reach rank D for iron weapons.

And on that note, do we know of any equations that have been changed? The only ones that I know of are the reduction to avoid and the increased attack speed difference for doubling.

if any one of u activated streetpass is the my unit of other players recruited. If yes can they support units that original my units do?

They cannot.

Edited by Othin

How is it possible to beat enemies with stats capped on their 60-70? THIS IS MADNESS

003.png

Hard to say, as that DLC isn't even released yet.

But for theories? With the Limit Breaker skill from Ike's DLC, characters can raise their base stat caps to as high as 60, with their personal modifiers going even higher. With the right pairings, Mark can get one stat as high as 71.

Of course, that doesn't even quite answer how you'd beat hordes of enemies that are still far stronger, not to mention having better skills. But there are solutions. Being in Double with characters with the right stats, class, and supports can get you up to +10 in one stat at a time. Stacking Rainbow Cry and Love Cry gives +6 to all stats at once, which combined with another Cry for the appropriate stat gives you a total of another +10, although you'll need a character dedicated to spamming Cries to keep those bonuses up, possibly multiple of them to maintain it for the team.