"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

At the end of my Lunatic run, Avatar and Aversa were my strongest units by far. I then paired them and got a Morgan with almost all her stats capped from her joining time, by unpromoted standards. So yeah, it's possible.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious: do you get less EXP on Hard mode than you do on Normal? I'm likely going to have to do a bit of grinding, so this knowledge would be helpful.

EDIT: Also, could I have a list of skills that Royal Weapon affects? Does it work for Armsthrift or just for attack skills? Pavise and Aegis?

And can you activate Armsthrift and a weapon skill at the same time? I would think so, but I wanted to make sure.

EDIT: Apparently, I'm blind. My first question was already asked. On this page even. Sorry about that. I'd still like an answer for my other ones though, if anyone would be so kind.

Edited by DarkDurandal

Just to be sure before I sell them to get the money for a Second Seal, items like Secret Book and Goddess Icon just raise your stats up to their caps, right? Like, if your Luck stat were max capped at 46, using one wouldn't allow you to go to 48 or anything, would it?

Just to be sure before I sell them to get the money for a Second Seal, items like Secret Book and Goddess Icon just raise your stats up to their caps, right? Like, if your Luck stat were max capped at 46, using one wouldn't allow you to go to 48 or anything, would it?

Correct, you cannot pass your caps.

Well, this thread has been incredibly informative. Thanks to all you guys and gals I feel well-equipped to take on whatever comes my way.

And so I have one final question... about how long will the download take?

Probably quite a while since the game is FREAKING HUGE (Over 8000 blocks). No way to really tell since the only people who have had the opportunity to download it yet are reviewers.

What about the Japanese people? No one here's downloaded it onto a Japanese 3DS?

There's no point for me.

I've got a save dongle. I don't like digital copies either.

And the download was only made available on the eShop as of January 30th.

What about the Japanese people? No one here's downloaded it onto a Japanese 3DS?

Anyone with a Japanese 3DS and an interest in the game has had a Japanese version of it for months, so...

Yes, this is the case.

Yes, but if you're aiming for getting all skills for all available classes, you don't really need to do that. After that many reclassing, the children will eventually max out lots of sats anyway. It's rather easy to raise them to max all stats for all classes, compared to the parents.

idk man

ChromxFemale Avatar for super Lucina for actual ingame use (as in semi-efficient)?

lol probably won't work

This is kind of a spoiler so my question is in the spoiler.

You get the Helswath (Swanchika), Vaflame (Falaflame), Balmung, and the Gungir from FE4 during chapter 23. Do you get any of the other holy weapons during the plot and/or sidequests? (I'm on Chapter 25)

This is kind of a spoiler so my question is in the spoiler.

You get the Helswath (Swanchika), Vaflame (Falaflame), Balmung, and the Gungir from FE4 during chapter 23. Do you get any of the other holy weapons during the plot and/or sidequests? (I'm on Chapter 25)

Yewfelle/Ichaival also shows up in Chapter 23. The other six available in FE13 (Tyrfing, Mystletainn, Gae Bolg, Thorhammer, Holsety, Naga) are only available through periodical SpotPass distribution or through the Infinite Holy Weapons DLC chapter, neither of which is available for the US version yet. Otherwise, the only time you'll see them is when they're being used by their original wielders in SpotPass skirmishes or as DLC enemies, unobtainable in both cases.

Edited by Rhinocerocket

Yewfelle/Ichaival also shows up in Chapter 23. The other six available in FE13 (Tyrfing, Mystletainn, Gae Bolg, Thorhammer, Holsety, Naga) are only available through periodical SpotPass distribution or through the Infinite Holy Weapons DLC chapter, neither of which is available for the US version yet. Otherwise, the only time you'll see them is when they're being used by their original wielders in SpotPass skirmishes or as DLC enemies, unobtainable in both cases.

Thanks.

Totally forgot to mention Yewfelle. It's cool of them to give you a few of the holy weapons during the story.

Out of curiosity if you pair up Chrome and Olivia, can you pass down better skills to Lucina or are you stuck passing down the dancer's default ones?

If you reclass and powerlevel her. Yes, you can pass down skills OTHER than Luck + 4.

However, if you want to pass it down to Lucina, you should do so before completing Chapter 13.

If I recall, someone had posted a way to get children characters early by getting other children. I guess the idea was that one links to another in such a way that you don't need to rely on the story map links that would normally link to them. Is there a list of the order and way to go about doing this? I'm only on Chapter 9, so I still have a way to go, but if there are certain children I should focus on getting first, I'd like to make sure I put their parents in battle now rather than have to grind affection later.

If a character has multiple skills like Astra, Ignis, and Aether, which one gets priority?

Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance (what is it called in English again?)

If I recall, someone had posted a way to get children characters early by getting other children. I guess the idea was that one links to another in such a way that you don't need to rely on the story map links that would normally link to them. Is there a list of the order and way to go about doing this? I'm only on Chapter 9, so I still have a way to go, but if there are certain children I should focus on getting first, I'd like to make sure I put their parents in battle now rather than have to grind affection later.

Map: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/world.html

Paralogue/child correspondence: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/recruitment.html