"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

In the Barracks, Henry's question on dreams is something like

Everyone needs a dream worth dying for. Or a death worth dreaming about. What's yours?

Does anyone have the exact quote?

http://www.serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Support_Increasing_Quotes_%28Awakening%29#Henry

Dream - Question

We all need a dream worth dying for. Or a death worth dreaming about! What's yours?

I should ask about making a topic to promote the wiki/script efforts...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Chrom's Falchion get turned into an Exalted Falchion? Or does he get a new Falchion and keeps the old one? You know what I mean?

Also, no one seemed to answer my question from earlier. I don't know if no one had an answer for it or it just got buried or what. Sorry for reposting it but...

You know how if you haven't built support with Chrom and someone else that he marries a random woman at the end of Chapter 13 or something like that? Well I was wondering, if he does that, what are the growth rates and maximum stats for Lucina?

Does Chrom's Falchion get turned into an Exalted Falchion? Or does he get a new Falchion and keeps the old one? You know what I mean?

Also, no one seemed to answer my question from earlier. I don't know if no one had an answer for it or it just got buried or what. Sorry for reposting it but...

You know how if you haven't built support with Chrom and someone else that he marries a random woman at the end of Chapter 13 or something like that? Well I was wondering, if he does that, what are the growth rates and maximum stats for Lucina?

Chrom's original Falchion gets upgraded yeah

as for Lucina, that sound you just heard was her crying as you sabotage her stats and potential with generic village girl

as for Lucina, that sound you just heard was her crying as you sabotage her stats and potential with generic village girl

How bad are they...? (I didn't know! Seriously! I kinda feel kinda guilty now...)

Also, um, you know how you can recruit the heros of different games in DLC and stuff? (Like how Chrom is the hero or whatever of this game) Well, who are all the heros? The only one that I know for sure is Marth.

Edited by Shiny Shinx

Actually, I think he loses the original Falchion and obtains a new item, the Exalted Falchion. IIRC it gets unequipped and sent to the bottom of his inventory. So be careful in the following chapter, lest Chrom not counterattack/Dual Attack!

(EDIT: And thanks for the link to that quote page! I didn't know SF even had a wiki...)

Edited by 47948201

How can he get a new Falchion when there is only one in the world (not counting time travel, of course)? I'm pretty sure it gets upgraded to the Exalted Falchion.

How bad are they...? (I didn't know! Seriously! I kinda feel kinda guilty now...)

f you were to have Chrom get together with Villager Girl-chan, all of Lucina's stats will have to rely completely on her father, because Villager Girl's stats are all zero I think. So yeah, she'd be a bit screwed.

Also, um, you know how you can recruit the heros of different games in DLC and stuff? (Like how Chrom is the hero or whatever of this game) Well, who are all the heros? The only one that I know for sure is Marth.

Champions of Yore: Marth, Roy, Micaiah

Lost Bloodlines: Leif, Alm, Seliph

Smash Brethren, Elincia, Eirikas, Lyn

Rogues and Redeemers: Ephraim, Celica, Ike

Only the Champions of Yore has been released completely so far, and we only have the first part of the Lost Bloodlines.

Edited by Kon

I'm talking about from a gameplay standpoint. The item doesn't transform; it gets replaced. Again, IIRC, that is.

Also right now everyone's internal levels are hecka high, so every enemy, from level 30 Entombed to level 3 Archer gives me the same exp for a kill (8). So is the best way to grind really to seek out the easiest enemies possible and slaughter them?

I have 21 bonus characters in my army, but it hasn't asked me to remove any yet. Whats up with that?

I do have 3 characters that are from the DLC episodes (Prince Marth, Roy, and Micaiah), and 2 Streetpass Avatars, but they are computer generated ones.

I'm talking about from a gameplay standpoint. The item doesn't transform; it gets replaced. Again, IIRC, that is.

Also right now everyone's internal levels are hecka high, so every enemy, from level 30 Entombed to level 3 Archer gives me the same exp for a kill (8). So is the best way to grind really to seek out the easiest enemies possible and slaughter them?

at that point, plop down on CoY3 (and LB3 later) and just mash end turn repeatedly

Oh lol, and get a zillion Allstats+2 items.

Also, I see that Mire costs 2000 gold. Can you actually buy it?

you can, if it shows up with a merchant in the Chapter 21 shop

inb4 someone grabs like 30 Mire tomes and starts playing Advanced Wars in Fire Emblem

Oh lol, and get a zillion Allstats+2 items.

Also, I see that Mire costs 2000 gold. Can you actually buy it?

If you have gotten Garnef from the current Shadow Dragon Spotpass, he sells Mire.

Thanks for replies ^^

Does anyone recognise the massive black lance in this image? Is it just a Javelin?

It has the similar double-ended shape, but it doesn't look quite right... the "main" end looks like a Horseslayer, which of course doesn't exist in this game, but that was an early image, right? So maybe they did at that point.

Are you limited on how many available skills you can have(not equipped)because i think im losing skills.

you can only have 5 skills equipped at a time, but you're free to equip any skill you've ever learned (so potentially A LOT with the avatar)

Are you limited on how many available skills you can have(not equipped)because i think im losing skills.

No, you aren't. On my first file, I was able to have my Avatar learn every skill, class and otherwise, available to him, and never had any issues with space.

If I go Lissa x Frederick, will Owain hate me for making him go General? Or is there a better choice for someone who gets Aegis+Pavise+Renewal?

I got Chrom with Sumia in all my runs, and I tend to give the Aegis+Pavise+Renewal combo to Lucina.

If I'm Owain, I'll probably moan about getting -1 Speed (if you want to keep the original class as the final one, making Owain a swordmaster). But hey, he gets 6 class sets with Frederick as father.