"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Nah's is always pinkish with green. Tiki's is like Nowi's only all glowy. Spotpass Tiki? Uhh not sure, but i think its pretty much the same as Nowi's, Never had a manakete Morgs so i dont know.

This is kinda a question for anyone from Europe have this game, does the German version has Robin as "Robin", but not "Daraen" (I'm kinda little bit too confused that someone said his name was Robin in the German version, but I kinda saw the official German site has it as Daraen, but I am not sure if this is kinda a mistake like in the official Italian website that has it marked as Robin, that I heard from the Italian players that said that they found it as Daraen in the Italian version in the game, I just wanted to clarify about it)?

Edited by King Marth 64

Manakete Morgan (unfortunately) uses Nowi's model for both clothes and dragon form. Spotpass Tiki, however, uses Nowi's clothes but Tiki's white dragon form at least.

Presume you have it set up and already purchased and downloaded games before?

Anyway it should display a load bar that loads available maps, not sure what is going on with your game if it won't load

Yeah, it displays a load bar, tells me that I need to use the touch screen( to which I press " Next") then it kinda makes a funny noise and goes back to Anna. Other than this, the game is perfectly fine.

So really, right now I am rather confused and worried. :(

I wonder what DLC is coming out next though... Will it be the Scramble Pack!?

If the DLC releases stay consistent with the order they came out in Japan, I would expect Future of Despair to be up next.

Speaking of breaker skills, does superior weapons stack with breaker skills?

No. Weapons that grant skill effects actually contain that skill; there's no use in having it twice.

You can erase characters from the Avatar logbook.

I don't mean the Avatar Logbook. I mean when you actually recruit an avatar, whether it's DLC or streetpass. I can't seem to find the avatar that's in my army in the logbook so... and I kinda want to clear it out. I mean, if I can't, that's fine, but was just wondering if there's some way.

I don't mean the Avatar Logbook. I mean when you actually recruit an avatar, whether it's DLC or streetpass. I can't seem to find the avatar that's in my army in the logbook so... and I kinda want to clear it out. I mean, if I can't, that's fine, but was just wondering if there's some way.

I certainly was never able. Stupid Moulder.

Eventually I just recruited a bunch of other characters I liked better, so that forced me to drop him, but that's not exactly an optimal solution.

Or you could just kill him off.

I certainly was never able. Stupid Moulder.

Eventually I just recruited a bunch of other characters I liked better, so that forced me to drop him, but that's not exactly an optimal solution.

Or you could just kill him off.

...Drop him? But he'd still be listed in the units/inventory/whatever list, wouldn't he?

Oh yeah, good point, I could always just kill them off. Never realized that.... was just a habit of mine to never let anyone die. (Or not to use anyone I found useless.)

Edited by Cordelia

I have two files, one on chap 22 the other on chap 3. I have four thousand renown in the former, two thousand in the latter carried over from my first file. When I finish the first file, will the renown carry into the chapter three one, or does it only carry into new games?

...Drop him? But he'd still be listed in the units/inventory/whatever list, wouldn't he?

Oh yeah, good point, I could always just kill them off. Never realized that.... was just a habit of mine to never let anyone die. (Or not to use anyone I found useless.)

You can only ever have 20 Spotpass/Streepass/DLC Outrealm units recruited at any one time. If you try to recruit #21, you have to drop one of the others; that's what I meant by "drop". So if you've trained someone you're gonna drop, you might wanna update their Logbook entry.

Renown only ever carries to new games.

And it only updates when you do the final chapter again. So if you had, say(and this is a random number) 5000 renown when you first beat the final chapter and then you get your renown to 7000. New files wouldn't start with 7000 until you beat final again.

Does forging automatically replenish the uses of a weapon?

No. Also, in case you don't know, forging also uses the price of a weapon as if it had all its uses.

OK, thanks.

But I still don't really get about 'as if it had all it uses' one. I'm guessing the uses are redundant for forging?

In other words, a Steel Sword that has 35 uses and a Steel Sword with 30 uses would still forge for the same price, assuming an equal amount of mods for both..

Edited by Levant Fortner

Does Priam have any special battle conversations with anyone or does he just say the same thing every time?

Doesn't look like it, I challenged him with Chrom and nothing happened. Didn't try with the Avatar, but I remain doubtful that they'll have a special one either.