"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I'm doing a Miriel X Ricken Laurent, i'm planning on passing down Tomefaire and Lifetaker but before I do that is there any better skills I should know about? I plan on using this Laurent for making a powerful Morgan mage so it's pretty important!

Morgan will have access to everything, so the main reason to have a 3rd gen kid is for the stat cap modifiers. For Laurent, Troubadour/Valkyrie/War Cleric skills are missable but it's not like he'll be worthless without them. And depending on how serious you are about it, his final skillset will most likely consist of DLC skills anyway. Edited by Meteor

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and stuff in Golden Pack

Really? It feels like grinding takes even longer and is more prone to accidents in higher difficulty modes...

But that's probably because of Internal Level.

Really? It feels like grinding takes even longer and is more prone to accidents in higher difficulty modes...

But that's probably because of Internal Level.

yeah that's what it is

dunno about the accident part though, auto-combat exists for that

Edited by shadykid

Morgan will have access to everything, so the main reason to have a 3rd gen kid is for the stat cap modifiers. For Laurent, Troubadour/Valkyrie/War Cleric skills are missable but it's not like he'll be worthless without them. And depending on how serious you are about it, his final skillset will most likely consist of DLC skills anyway.

Well thats ok, I have all the DLC available in the UK.

Children inherit the last skill of their parents and can't inherit a DLC skill - will they inherit something instead? Let's say the last two slots of Cordelia are Galeforce and Limitbreaker. Will Severa inherit nothing because the last slot is taken by LB or will she get the next available skill, Galeforce?

What about class skills which the child gets by default - 3. Galeforce, 4. Armsthrift, 5. Limitbreaker. Severa has Armsthrift by default, will she get nothing from Cordelia in this case?

Children inherit the last skill of their parents and can't inherit a DLC skill - will they inherit something instead? Let's say the last two slots of Cordelia are Galeforce and Limitbreaker. Will Severa inherit nothing because the last slot is taken by LB or will she get the next available skill, Galeforce?

What about class skills which the child gets by default - 3. Galeforce, 4. Armsthrift, 5. Limitbreaker. Severa has Armsthrift by default, will she get nothing from Cordelia in this case?

In both cases, she'd get Galeforce.

Hey all -

So, I'm doing a lot of training (and DLC purchasing) with one goal in mind: Beat Apotheosis. There's nothing like a good challenge.

I'm playing on Hard Mode, Classic, and I've done a lot of grinding. I tried to tackle the map with what I thought was a stacked team only to realize I didn't have a chance. So, I'm grinding even more with the Limit Breaker skill.

Anyway, I wanted to know how speed fares versus defense. I read somewhere that the enemy doesn't miss, or if they do it's very seldom.

I was wondering if having players with a higher defense would be better versus players with a higher speed.

Thoughts?

Hey all -

So, I'm doing a lot of training (and DLC purchasing) with one goal in mind: Beat Apotheosis. There's nothing like a good challenge.

I'm playing on Hard Mode, Classic, and I've done a lot of grinding. I tried to tackle the map with what I thought was a stacked team only to realize I didn't have a chance. So, I'm grinding even more with the Limit Breaker skill.

Anyway, I wanted to know how speed fares versus defense. I read somewhere that the enemy doesn't miss, or if they do it's very seldom.

I was wondering if having players with a higher defense would be better versus players with a higher speed.

Thoughts?

as long as you have enough defense to tank a single Aether from the Ragnell Paladin on alternate route #3, you're good

that's 58+ defense if you don't use a lance, 52+ defense if you do use a brave lance (or another lance....dunno why though)

after that, pile up on speed all you want (but I'd go for more raw power)

Edited by shadykid

Thanks for the advice ShadyKid. I've been playing and murdering enemies with my team of assasians, but it sounds like I'll need a bit of variety now!

yeah

main thing is to make sure any single unit fights at most one enemy on enemy phase (fully healed)

Galeforce helps a lot with this, you basically get 3x the kills if both units have it

I have a Sage MU, do I go with Ignis or Luna (or whatever else I can grind for anything really) to maximize my damage?

you'd think Luna would be better, but enemy res is still lower and with all the offensive boosts you get I'd say Ignis (+0 str modifier gives 30 (sage cap)+10(LB)+10(rallies)+2(tonic)+3 (at minimum, via pair up)=55 strength)

the highest amount of resistance is 64 (the 99 HP sorcerors), so even when Luna does more damage (12/90 enemies, btw), it's +32 attack from Luna vs +27 attack from Ignis

edit: assuming this is even Apotheosis-related, otherwise Vengeance

Edited by shadykid

Hmm, I kinda meant in a streetpass team, my bad, but thanks for the answer, I'll swap it out.
Also does this mean I should go with vengeance?

Edited by wraghelm