"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Hmm, I kinda meant in a streetpass team, my bad, but thanks for the answer, I'll swap it out.

Also does this mean I should go with vengeance?

oh streetpass

hmmm....Luna, but it won't really work out because it's streetpass

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Children inherit the last skill of their parents and can't inherit a DLC skill - will they inherit something instead? Let's say the last two slots of Cordelia are Galeforce and Limitbreaker. Will Severa inherit nothing because the last slot is taken by LB or will she get the next available skill, Galeforce?

What about class skills which the child gets by default - 3. Galeforce, 4. Armsthrift, 5. Limitbreaker. Severa has Armsthrift by default, will she get nothing from Cordelia in this case?

Children inherit the lowest skill in the equipped skill list they can inherit that they don't start with, not the last skill. I believe in the case of both parents having the same, the mother's skill is inherited first.

sometimes when i'm playing trough infinite regalia there is a problem with the soundtrack. It changes from Alvis battle theme and the song of his chapter to just the normal map and battle themes. Am I the only one with this problem or does it happen with other people as well?

sometimes when i'm playing trough infinite regalia there is a problem with the soundtrack. It changes from Alvis battle theme and the song of his chapter to just the normal map and battle themes. Am I the only one with this problem or does it happen with other people as well?

That occasionally happens with me as well..

Why does a Luna hit on a Pavise / Aegis activation not do normal damage? (The damage displayed on the bottom screen)

because halving defense=/=having damage

example: 80 attack/60 defense, Luna activation=80-30=50 damage, divide by 2 for 25

usually Pavise/Aegis mitigates more damage then Luna adds

This happens to me quite often, on other maps. I haven't found the trigger for it yet, either. It's a shame because I like most of the downloadable content music.

Why does a Luna hit on a Pavise / Aegis activation not do normal damage? (The damage displayed on the bottom screen)

Mathematically:

The damage dealt on a normal hit is m-d (m = your total might, d = opponents total defence/resistance)

The damage dealt on a luna hit is m-d/2

The damage dealt on a Luna+Pavise hit is (since luna activates first): (m-d/2)/2

So the two are only equal if m-d=(m-d/2)/2

Rearranging, we get that the damage is only equal if 2m=3d (up to rounding errors at least)

i.e. if twice your total might is equal to three times the opponent's relevant defence, then a luna+pavise hit will do the same damage as a normal hit (perhaps 1 point different due to rounding).

I'm using Olivia paired up with Henry for Apotheosis (Just wanted to use the parents for once...)

Henry doesn't have many skills so i decided to stuff Hex/Anathema on him, do they work even if he is a Support Unit?

On any Xenologue, if you press Start/Select before the track has time to load, then you'll have that happen. I prefer to do it on The Golden Gaffe because I prefer to go into options and choose my own track instead of listen to that map's default one.

So I decided to S-Rank Chrom!Inigo and Olivia!Lucina!Morgan just to see if it would say Companions or not, (CREEPY UNCLE INIGO)

and on Inigo's stats it says Wife: Morgan, and on Morgan's stats it says Companion: Inigo.

Why in the seven hells is it like this?

So I decided to S-Rank Chrom!Inigo and Olivia!Lucina!Morgan just to see if it would say Companions or not, (CREEPY UNCLE INIGO)

and on Inigo's stats it says Wife: Morgan, and on Morgan's stats it says Companion: Inigo.

Possibly dev's oversight.

Haha, this is great.

Hey, SoC, go get a screenshot

I think I'll try this on my next female Avatar run.

I love localization oversights like this XD

Edited by L95

Unfortunately, I can't get a screenshot of that for you.

I have a female MU on the only run I had Olivia marry Chrom. I got all the supports for them as siblings and Male Mark/Morgan with his parent.

Now I never have to deal with Blue haired Azure ever again.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If Gregor/Cordelia dies before finishing his/her chapter will the wooden boxes/empty shelf still appear in the barracks?

If they do not where will the dragonstone and mage hat aswell the addional books be located?

In brief, what known links are there between the continents, and is there a stated chonological order of the games?

I know Akaneia = Ylisse, and Valm = Valencia. I seem to recall reading somewhere that Judgral is also Akaneia (the land shape does kind of fit, I guess) set before FE1-3, although I could also imagine Judgral just being a similar looking but separate continent. It's also clear that at least Tellius is in the same world as Ylisse and co. considering Priam... any idea when that's set relative to the other games?

In brief, what known links are there between the continents, and is there a stated chonological order of the games?

I know Akaneia = Ylisse, and Valm = Valencia. I seem to recall reading somewhere that Judgral is also Akaneia (the land shape does kind of fit, I guess) set before FE1-3, although I could also imagine Judgral just being a similar looking but separate continent. It's also clear that at least Tellius is in the same world as Ylisse and co. considering Priam... any idea when that's set relative to the other games?

Last I checked, Ike came from a world seperate from Archanea, Valentia, and Jugdral.

I thought Priam came through the Outrealm Gate. Or is the Outrealm Gate only for temporarily visiting other places, since Lucina obviously came back through a portal in the sky?

I thought Priam came through the Outrealm Gate. Or is the Outrealm Gate only for temporarily visiting other places, since Lucina obviously came back through a portal in the sky?

No, it was Ike who crossed between worlds. Priam is just his descendant.

Edited by HeroKingMarth