"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't matter by postgame, you should be able to snipe them with Galeforce

I dunno man, vanilla Lunatic Paralogue 23 (Priam's) has a ton of Counter Warriors.

I dunno man, vanilla Lunatic Paralogue 23 (Priam's) has a ton of Counter Warriors.

And those were all easy to snipe with Galeforce.

If you don't have enough Galeforce, you have Rescues.

...but now we're de-railing.

Quick question: Starting my Lunatic playthrough. Is it okay if I do Magic Asset - HP Flaw for MyUnit?

You can do any asset and flaw combination and get by just fine on any mode, just some make the early game easier than others.

EDIT: Ninja'd dammit.

Edited by Virion

What would be a good asset/flaw combination to make Lunatic "easier"?

I just followed guides & walkthroughs to help me get through the first few chapters...

Asset: Defense

Flaw: Skill

I think any of +DEF/-LUK, +DEF/-SKL, +DEF/-STR are fine, each has their own weakness.

-LUK leaves you exposed to some criticals, making the difficult earlygame even harder, but becomes little more than a minor penalty after that.

-SKL makes your early hitrates a little more shaky. Matters less later on but hurts some skill activation rates and your hitrate can become very shaky with some weapons.

-STR barely hurts your earlygame since you mostly don't use physical weapons, which is great, but can hurt a lot more later on if you want to switch to a physical build.

Most people only recommend the top two but really I think the third deserves as much consideration.

Why do people tout Assassin so much as an ending class? Is it just because of stat caps?

I don't see Assassin suggested much if at all, except in Streetpass teams. They have decent caps though, I guess.

Edited by Tables

If I make a DLC/Spotpass character a dread fighter will they have blue, red or both particel effects on them?

Unfortunately, it looks like it's blue only for legacy characters. Here is Dread Fighter Lyon:

zox0CbEl.jpg?1

Also, is there a text code I can use that'll let me make spoilers? I know this isn't Awakening-related, but I still want to know.

Edited by BlueFire

I don't know if this has been asked already (I'm not going to scroll through 233 pages just to find out), but there is one thing I'm curious about.

Obviously if either Chrom or MU falls in battle, it's a game over. But if neither of them are in a battle and all your units have fallen, what happens then? Does anything in particular happen or is it just a game over?