"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the difficulty (enemy level/stat/skillset) very from Normal-Hard-Lunatic-Lunatic(+) in Apo?

Edited by Sara.

Huh? Rallies do affect the supporting members in a pair-up for sure.

Yes, actually, they do.

See?

KtL3Zrj.pngcAWX42e.png

GwCfRuF.pngBMM9euB.png

Back of the pair up stats:

AlsYeul.png

I don't think that isn't what the question was asking, although actually in retrospect I hadn't even considered that might be what he was asking. I interpreted the question as meaning, does it affect the supporting member in your own pair up, while you two seem to have interpreted it as, does it affect the supporting member in other pair ups.

Do rallies affect the supporting member in a pair-up?

Original quote for reference.

what bloo means is:

if Lissa is standing next to Owain!Morgan (Morgan's in the back, Owain in front), and Lissa uses Rally Mag, will both Owain and Morgan get the Mag boost?

what bloo means is:

if Lissa is standing next to Owain!Morgan (Morgan's in the back, Owain in front), and Lissa uses Rally Mag, will both Owain and Morgan get the Mag boost?

Yes, they both get it.

Something about StreetPass teams has been bugging me since last night, and I didn't feel like it was worth making a new topic about.

But say you run into a StreetPass team made by someone who's running either Robin/Panne, Robin/Yarne, Robin/Nowi, Robin/Tiki, or Robin/Nah, and his/her Morgan ISN'T in Taguel or Manakete. Do the rules that apply to your Morgan under the same conditions also apply to the StreetPass team's Morgan? (And by that, I mean: Would a StreetPass team's Morgan still be weak to Beastbane, Beast Killers, and Rapiers as Panne's daughter or grandson? And would that same Morgan still be weak to Wyrmsbane, Wyrmslayers, and Falchion, as Tiki's daughter, Nowi's daughter, or Nowi's granddaughter?)

To help illustrate my question, I did find a guy on Miiverse (who goes by AscendedDemon) who had a similar question to mine. I can't provide direct image links for image tabs, but I can provide attachments. Here's hoping that I can get some more insight on this. At any rate:

Here's a screenshot of the Morgan in question.

post-464-0-40070600-1408737300_thumb.jpg

And here's a screenshot of one of the pairs run by the team that AscendedDemon StreetPassed.

post-464-0-94952600-1408737322_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what you're asking, if Morgan has a Manakete parent she'll be weak to dragon slaying weapons in any class. Same thing goes for Nah (and Nowi and Tiki). Same thing applies to Taguel and their beast weaknesses.

I have a feeling I completely missed your question though? :c

EDIT: OH! You mean the weakness is missing from the little icons in the stat screen. That is weird. Maybe it's a glitch with how the game checks if they're of manakete heritage? (since all other manakete and taguel are always manakete and taguel)

Edited by L95

I'd ask "how so?" concerning Gaiden as a black sheep but I feel like I'd derail this thread into an explanation of all the plots for the entire series lol. All I can really say is, damn the rest of the series seem a lot more complex, I know PoR is at least acting like that for me.

I thought Awakenings Prologue was the dream sequence with Validar and the intensity of seeing Chrom die by your hands. Was the bandits fighting still part of the Prologue too?

It has a massive case of early-installment weirdness. There are plenty of features from it that never returned in normal FE games, several weapons that share names with more commonly known ones (like Falchion) despite obviously not being the same, the pacing on the plot is very random and the villain's goal and plan don't mesh very well.

The Prologue is about fighting bandits. The scene before it is called the Premonition.

EDIT: OH! You mean the weakness is missing from the little icons in the stat screen. That is weird. Maybe it's a glitch with how the game checks if they're of manakete heritage? (since all other manakete and taguel are always manakete and taguel)

Streetpass is known to be buggy, so it's not unreasonable to pass it off as another glitch.

I dunno, you should ask IS! Also to clarify, it does still give EXP for healing OTHER units, just not if the user "uses" it on themself (the way to heal yourself is to use it as an item, not a staff so it's not exactly intuitive haha).

Ah, I didn't know that. I thought it could only heal just the wielder. Thank you, I'll mess around with it a bit more now that I understand.

It has a massive case of early-installment weirdness. There are plenty of features from it that never returned in normal FE games, several weapons that share names with more commonly known ones (like Falchion) despite obviously not being the same, the pacing on the plot is very random and the villain's goal and plan don't mesh very well.

The Prologue is about fighting bandits. The scene before it is called the Premonition.

Streetpass is known to be buggy, so it's not unreasonable to pass it off as another glitch.

Sounds like Gaiden was just an experiment more than anything but that's just me speculating (then again, wasn't Awakening kind of like an experiment too? I mean, the FE game before Awakening had a self-insert sort of but Awakening took it further from what I understand). Oh, I thought Premonition was part of the Prologue. Woops >.o

Speaking of Streetpass, can someone explain how it works? If you streetpass someone, does their Avatar appear on the world map as a green ally unit like the Einherjar? I've never streetpassed anyone so I'm curious on what happens.

Awakening was definitely an experiment, but it was done by combining the best of each past game together instead of throwing everything out and starting from scratch (it has FE1/2's world, FE4's inheritance system, FE6-9's in-depth supports, FE8's world map, skirmishes and undead mooks, a skill system that's somewhere between FE4 and 10's (and it reused a lot of skill sprites from 9/10 as well), and FE12's customizable unit (called My Unit/MU in 12 and Avatar in 13, though a lot of people get this confused), and the fairly generic umbrella plot of evil cult resurrects evil dragon from several FEs.

Streetpass: the guest team will appear and behave identically to a team you summon from the Spotpass menu, except it'll be made up of ingame characters with an Avatar as the leader. You can do the same things with it you can with Spotpass teams: fight, buy items, recruit leader, etc. You can customize how the team you send out appears in the Streetpass menu. When Avatars are recruited and put in a logbook, their card can be seen, which contains info such as their difficulty, pairings, and a short customizable phrase. You can also set your quotes for entering battle, being defeated, and parleying.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Does the frequency in which you play the game affect the number of spawns that appear on the world map?

It seems that if you have not played the game for more than a certain number of days, you don't get as much spawns on the map. But if you have not played for like 1 or 2 days, more spawns appear.

Edited by Magician Lugh

Do Risen from Reeking Boxes go up in level/difficulty if you use multiple Reeking Boxes?

I have just finished Chapter 4, and opened up the Outrealm Gate. I wanted to train my weaker characters (mainly Donnell and Sumia), so I bought 5 Reeking Boxes. I opened the Box at the first town (Southtown?), and the Risen were level 2, boss was level 5.

Second Box, the Risen were level 5, and with third Box, Risen are now level 7, with a level 10 boss.

Googling around, it's not mentioned anywhere that the more you use the Reeking Boxes consecutively, the tougher the Risen will be. Does this go down with the passage of time? Or will every next encounter be harder?

From what I remember, it depends on location.

The only ones that I noticed that don't do that are on Lunatic Mode, which the levels and stats of the enemies are based on the number of chapters you've completed.

Well, I opened the 3 Boxes all at the same location, Southtown. Oh yeah, I'm on Normal Mode.

Different question:

Probably a newbish question, but are the enemies always higher level than you? Just finished Chapter 5, and a Risen group has spawned afterwards. They're all level 7, some level 9 and the boss is even higher.

There's only two people in my group who are level 7, Kellam and Lissa (from all that healing). The rest are level 5...

Edited by Mousse9

The Risen skirmishes are probably the hardest thing you'll have to do in the earlygame on the lower difficulties, as they're all fairly near to your level, and come with pretty good weapons. (Steel Lances being thrown onto a few mooks in the skirmish that spawned after Chapter 4).

I'd assume Normal is pretty similar to Hard.

I don't know if this has been answered before, but how does skill priority work?

For example, say I have a unit with Astra, Luna, Vengeance, and Lethality. How does the game decide which one to activate?

Lethality->Astra->Aether->Luna->Sol->Vengeance->Luna+