"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Here's something I want to know that may seem a bit long winded.

What is the maximum number of attacks a pair of units can do?

This is assuming every attack doesn't kill an enemy or there is enough enemies on the map

And don't say 4, I mean like.

If I partnered up someone with another person who has a brave sword, and astra'd all 4 attacks, and the partner dual attacked in after one astra, and then got galeforce, and the partner has galeforce too, and you have a dancer on your team

Basically, Theoretically what is the highest number assuming skills and dual attack luckily activated every time? astra = 5, dual attacks =2 (because brave weapons) + galeforce + dancer

(think this, Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack)

So one encounter would be 28 attacks?, but I'm not sure if I'm missing anything out.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which of the Avatar hair colors matches Owain's official art work? (Planning out a Lunatic+ run, and figured I'd pair Lissa and Avatar, but want that hair color.)

I believe #7 is closest to what he shows up with in the Future Past DLC.

Here's something I want to know that may seem a bit long winded.

What is the maximum number of attacks a pair of units can do?

This is assuming every attack doesn't kill an enemy or there is enough enemies on the map

And don't say 4, I mean like.

If I partnered up someone with another person who has a brave sword, and astra'd all 4 attacks, and the partner dual attacked in after one astra, and then got galeforce, and the partner has galeforce too, and you have a dancer on your team

Basically, Theoretically what is the highest number assuming skills and dual attack luckily activated every time? astra = 5, dual attacks =2 (because brave weapons) + galeforce + dancer

(think this, Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack -> Astra -> Dual attack)

So one encounter would be 28 attacks?, but I'm not sure if I'm missing anything out.

28 per battle, 4x (=112) per turn. 2x galeforce + 1x regular + 1x dance

Yes, this is right.

Question I had... Side Story 2 is a redesign of part of FE4's Dance in the Skies. Lost Bloodlines is a redesign of part of FE4's Prologue (and well all of the character DLCs are old maps). Are there any others?

Since Awakening has yet to have its code cracked, the best answer you'll get is "it's probably the same true hit formula," which I love because it lessens the luck factor to a small degree.

unless you're around 50 hit, still a coinflip!

(also this is Fire Emblem, if it's not 0 or 100 you can always get screwed)

Yes, this is right.

Question I had... Side Story 2 is a redesign of part of FE4's Dance in the Skies. Lost Bloodlines is a redesign of part of FE4's Prologue (and well all of the character DLCs are old maps). Are there any others?

Yep, I made a list here.

Mila Shrine Ruins and Sage's Hamlet are also loosely based on FE2 maps.

I believe #7 is closest to what he shows up with in the Future Past DLC.

Thanks, I'll have to check that one out when I get home. Is there a hair color similar to Cordelia's red, in case I decide I'd rather go that route?

How exactly do modifiers work for a 3rd gen Morgan?

If your Avatar pairs with a children character, Morgan does not receive the +1 to his/her modifiers.

How exactly do modifiers work for a 3rd gen Morgan?

Exactly? Take your avatar modifiers, add them to Avatar's spouse's modifiers, those are Morgan's modifiers.

For a normal kid, you'd also add 1 to each modifier first. So the total will be (Avatar's modifier) + (Female parent modifier) + (Male parent modifier) + 1, where female/male parent are the parents of the kid Avatar would be marrying.

Edited by Tables

When a character has multiple attacking skills equipped(such as luna, Ignis, Astra etc.), what's the order that the game draws a random number for each skill?

Edited by rust45

When a character has multiple attacking skills equipped(such as luna, Ignis, Astra etc.), what's the order that the game draws a random number for each skill?

I think the order is...

Lethality>Aether>Astra>Ignis>Sol>Luna>Vengeance.

If I use a Second Seal on a Level 30 Dread Fighter, will they have the option to go back to a Level 1 Dread Fighter, much like any other class at max level (The question applies to Bride too, I suppose, not that they'd be different.)

If I use a Second Seal on a Level 30 Dread Fighter, will they have the option to go back to a Level 1 Dread Fighter, much like any other class at max level (The question applies to Bride too, I suppose, not that they'd be different.)

Yes.

This has probably been answered before, but don't really feel like digging through 223 pages.

What are Lucina's growths and reclass options if she has Maiden as her mother

Would it be fine to marry my avatar with someone who doesn't have their own kid (like tiki or anna) or would I be better off getting two children from my avatar?

I would recommend pairing your Avatar with someone who has their own child, as two super children is better than one, but you'll be fine either way.

Would it be fine to marry my avatar with someone who doesn't have their own kid (like tiki or anna) or would I be better off getting two children from my avatar?

marry Anna, protection against RNG screwage