"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Heh. Pretty funny ending.

About streetpass. Does my location on the map when I chose to 'sortie' my streetpass team affect where my team will appear on another player's map?

I wouldn't think so, but I might be wrong. I won't be able to prove it otherwise either since I don't really know anyone else around here that plays FE13. I only get random teams.

Speaking of StreetPass, can someone with the NA FE13 get the team of someone playing the JP FE13? Like, if that was too confusing, say.... would Rey's JP copy be able to get his NA copy team? I'm not sure if he tried it.

Edited by Shirley

I'm making an Axe-murderer Gerome for my streetpass team. He has Limit Breaker, Renewal, Res +10, Axefaire, and Counter. Should I have him as Warrior, Hero, or Berserker? Also, any suggestions on improving the skills?

Edit: do res +10 and limit break still increase his stats for people who don't have their respective dlcs even if it's called "Outrealm Skill" for them?

Edited by wraghelm

I would personally go with Berserker, because his STR cap would be 65 (including Limit Breaker and Axefaire). I think your skills are pretty good, seems solid to me. But what do I know.

Edited by Avarice_Shadow

I wouldn't think so, but I might be wrong. I won't be able to prove it otherwise either since I don't really know anyone else around here that plays FE13. I only get random teams.

Speaking of StreetPass, can someone with the NA FE13 get the team of someone playing the JP FE13? Like, if that was too confusing, say.... would Rey's JP copy be able to get his NA copy team? I'm not sure if he tried it.

Pretty sure you can. I saw one of his videos where he did. Or at least he think I did...

That would be an absolute negative. Japanese and other region Awakening streetpass teams are not compatible with each other.

Otherwise, I would have had a Limit Broken maxed out team destroying the game room on day one...

All they got were randomly generated "Outrealm Order" teams from my Japanese 3DS, and a non-limit broken maxed out MU on Day 2.

That would be an absolute negative. Japanese and other region Awakening streetpass teams are not compatible with each other.

Otherwise, I would have had a Limit Broken maxed out team destroying the game room on day one...

pfft haven't you heard, you don't need Limit Breaker to beat a Limit Broken streetpass team

even without Rally Heart

pfft haven't you heard, you don't need Limit Breaker to beat a Limit Broken streetpass team

even without Rally Heart

You forget, I didn't mean killing everyone on my copy with pair up.

And you're talking about a room full of people who just got INTO Fire Emblem.

I didn't want to discourage them either... so instead of being depressed whenever someone yells out "HEY IT'S REY'S TEAM! DISMISS!", I opened up a streetpass shop.

The yells turned into "HEY, IT'S REY'S SHOP! THANK YOUUUUU!"

All they got were randomly generated "Outrealm Order" teams from my Japanese 3DS, and a non-limit broken maxed out MU on Day 2.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

You forget, I didn't mean killing everyone on my copy with pair up.

And you're talking about a room full of people who just got INTO Fire Emblem.

I didn't want to discourage them either... so instead of being depressed whenever someone yells out "HEY IT'S REY'S TEAM! DISMISS!", I opened up a streetpass shop.

The yells turned into "HEY, IT'S REY'S SHOP! THANK YOUUUUU!"

meanwhile I've gotten no teams from anyone :(:

Go outside.

Unless you haven't noticed, that's the reason for the most recent system updates. Not every country/city has the population density of Japan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've done the same thing as Shadow. I don't care for making a streetpass team, so I just made a shop, with one of everything rare I could find.

I've so far Streetpassed one person ever, having done such things as:

Taken my 3DS shopping, which passes by a little area with a KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut as well as going around a pretty big Supermarket. I went at like 6pm as well, i.e. time when kids would be there.

Taken my 3DS to campus and wandered around with it. This is where I got my one streetpass. And his team had no weapons.