"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Yes for max stats at least. Nobody really knows what growth rates the legacy characters have.

The only possible exception to the rule is Marth--the two Prince Marths share the same max stats, but King Marth has different ones.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now wondering if Aegis/Pavise will trigger if you are going to die either way. I feel like I've seen that one happen.

I can confirm that this does happen. I've seen enemy units activate Pavise/Aegis against my Lethality activations.

I have a question about the endof The Future Past 3.

Grima tells Lucina that "The woman who once inhabited this body loved your father." I married Chrom, so I was wondering...is that piece of dialogue unique and only shown when the FeAvatar married Chrom, or does it say that no matter who the avatar married (because in the non-married to Chrom version of Lucina's Judgement has the Avatar say that they love Chrom (platonically of course) if you say no to Lucina trying to kill you. Sooo I just kind of got curious.)?

Edited by PiplupPeanut

So if I were to equip the Armshift skill with 50 luck and use a Hammerne on a weapon, could I possibly infinitely repair weapons ^_^; or will it just break....

So if I were to equip the Armshift skill with 50 luck and use a Hammerne on a weapon, could I possibly infinitely repair weapons ^_^; or will it just break....

Armsthrift doesn't work on staves, probably for that very reason.

It only works on weapons, not staves.

Edit: Welp, ninja'd.

Edited by Henry

Does the AI recognize Iote's Shield and stop attacking fliers with bows or can we baid them instead this way?

They analyze hit and damage and calculate the "best" move based on that.

Essentially, they go for the effectiveness hits because their damage value is USUALLY higher than the rest of your units.

So anyone with Iote's Shield would be treated like any other unit.

Does the AI recognize Iote's Shield and stop attacking fliers with bows or can we baid them instead this way?

It recognises the effect of most skills if it affects the combat window stats, more or less. So for example, it doesn't realise it'll do way more damage because of Luna+ (activation skill even if it's 100% reliable) but it does recognise that Gamble is lowering it's hit.

They analyze hit and damage and calculate the "best" move based on that.

Essentially, they go for the effectiveness hits because their damage value is USUALLY higher than the rest of your units.

So anyone with Iote's Shield would be treated like any other unit.

AFAIK this is actually the first game in the series that does it this way. I believe I remember seeing most of the other games prioritize attacking a flier with bows even if it would do zero damage.

Edited by Walhart

I don't play this game. I only look at classes and I think Dark Knight is overpower. Slow Burn don't look really bad, and Lifetaker looks great. Also physical weapon + magic + high movement. They must be really versatile. So how they are in real game?

Also another question: Renewal is good skill?

I don't play this game. I only look at classes and I think Dark Knight is overpower. Slow Burn don't look really bad, and Lifetaker looks great. Also physical weapon + magic + high movement. They must be really versatile. So how they are in real game?

Dark Knights are kind of the jack-of-all-trades of this game. Good at many things but not great at anything. Slow Burn is limited by the fact that most battles will be over in 7 turns or less to begin with, and Lifetaker does nothing on enemy phase, where most of the fighting takes place.

As for Renewal, it can be a good skill in the right hands, but it's usually outclassed when we're talking about nearing the end of the game.

Why doesn't my Gauis!Yarne have access to Wyvern rider even though Panne has access to Wyvern rider?

Panne passes down Barbarian instead of Wyvern Rider.

They're not really very good. Slow Burn is really terrible because, most maps have the bulk of the actions in turns 1-5, even on long chapters, once you past turn 15 the bonus drops to zero. Lifetaker is pretty good, not amazing, it's more it saves you needing to heal one person which is occasionally useful. Having access to physical and magic weaponry only really matters if the character in question has good magic and physical stats since class growths are very small. They're a jack of all trades, master of none - their stats are all a little more shaky than pure magic or pure physical classes. They're good, but not that good.

Also, due to the way skills work, you don't need to stick to just one class - you'll often get a classes skills and then switch.

1) Does the chance of Despoil activating stack with the chance of Leif's Blade activating? For example, if I had 50 luck, would having the skill and the blade equipped guarantee me a bullion for every kill?

2) I'm in Lunatic+ Mode, at chapter five, and feel like grinding. However, my MaMU is at level 20, I'll be using him to baby units, and I don't see a Master Seal coming up anytime soon. Would it be better to hold out for a seal, or reclass with one of the two Second Seals I have? If so, what would be a good choice (I'm going for a mage character).

1) Does the chance of Despoil activating stack with the chance of Leif's Blade activating? For example, if I had 50 luck, would having the skill and the blade equipped guarantee me a bullion for every kill?

2) I'm in Lunatic+ Mode, at chapter five, and feel like grinding. However, my MaMU is at level 20, I'll be using him to baby units, and I don't see a Master Seal coming up anytime soon. Would it be better to hold out for a seal, or reclass with one of the two Second Seals I have? If so, what would be a good choice (I'm going for a mage character).

No to 1. Can't help you on 2.

Not sure if you have Harvest Scramble, but the boss drops a Master Seal.

If you don't want Ignis, why not go Myrmidon (Vantage) or Mercenary (Armsthrift)? You could just use a Levin Sword if you want to keep magic-based ranged damage. (and you can always buy more of them)

Not sure if you have Harvest Scramble, but the boss drops a Master Seal.

If you don't want Ignis, why not go Myrmidon (Vantage) or Mercenary (Armsthrift)? You could just use a Levin Sword if you want to keep magic-based ranged damage. (and you can always buy more of them)

I don't have any DLC other than the one that was given out for free (Heroes of Yore, I think), and the third one from the same series. But would it be smarter to just hold out for Grandmaster? I've never really experimented with Second Seals too much.