"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does difficulty affect DLC? I've had people tell me Future Past is, but I've also heard otherwise.

Yes and no. Specifically: The Golden Pack and Apotheosis are the same regardless of difficulty, but everything else is affected.

Can Wrath activate in the middle of a fight?

Yes. This is the trigger for the legendary "0% Critical". The stats don't update until after the battle, but the skill does in fact activate and remain activated as long as its condition is met. (Fun fact, wrath works in Support too).

It's invisible. You don't see it.

But it DOES get factored in if your HP drops below half in the middle of a fight.

"0% crits" happen because of that.

...at least I remember it happening ONCE to me.

But that's not too reliable of proof.

Maybe I should try to get it to happen again and record it?

Use Roy as the guy who gets crit

As for Lunatic+ skills with DLC, only Labyrinth Pursuit (Roster Rescue) and Future of Despair 3 (Future Past 3) gets affected by the "Lunatic+" flag that says "enemies get randomly generated Lunatic+ skills".

...Though only the huge Revenants get that benefit in the maze map.

Yes and no. Specifically: The Golden Pack and Apotheosis are the same regardless of difficulty, but everything else is affected.

Even Infinite Regalia?

Infinite Regalia is part of the Golden Pack.

Also I believe everything except Future Past doesn't contain Lunatic+ difficulty changes, so Lunatic and Lunatic+ will be the same.

Question of my own: Which enemy skills are overridden by Luna+ skills, especially late in the game where enemies and bosses regularly have 4-5 skills?

Does Galeforce need to be maximised? I'm not sure if Brady needs Galeforce. He's strictly a support, however. As support, would Dual Support+ be better?

Does Galeforce need to be maximised? I'm not sure if Brady needs Galeforce. He's strictly a support, however. As support, would Dual Support+ be better?

If Brady's going to be strictly a support unit (as in he's always going to be the back unit in a pair-up), then Dual Support+ is probably the skill to pass down.

If you're pairing him up with someone and switching back and forth between the two often - that's when you pass down Galeforce. But for your situation, I'd say Maribelle should give him Dual Support+.

Depending on who his father is, you might also want Dual Guard+.

Edited by Vashiane

If Brady's going to be strictly a support unit (as in he's always going to be the back unit in a pair-up), then Dual Support+ is probably the skill to pass down.

If you're pairing him up with someone and switching back and forth between the two often - that's when you pass down Galeforce. But for your situation, I'd say Maribelle should give him Dual Support+.

Depending on who his father is, you might also want Dual Guard+.

He can get DG+ on his own.

if Brady is strictly a support, you have MORE reason to get Galeforce

So just get Galeforce

The only time you don't give Brady Galeforce is during a no grind pt, because its liek nearly impossible

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

If Lethality activates can Aegis or Pavese trigger, even though it is pointless?

If so can shadowofchaos make a clip for us, like always? :D

Yes.

If Lethality activates can Aegis or Pavese trigger, even though it is pointless?

If so can shadowofchaos make a clip for us, like always? :D

Yes.

The same way Lethality can crit.

Edited by shadowofchaos

This seems to have been missed:

Question of my own: Which enemy skills are overridden by Luna+ skills, especially late in the game where enemies and bosses regularly have 4-5 skills?

Essentially, just like Lunatic, some class skills are overridden by mode skills such as Hit Rate + 10.

Late Game Chapters and Spotpass Paralogues have a fixed Hit Rate + 20 to override that Hit Rate + 10.

Hit Rate Bonus, Two class skills... and then two Lunatic+ skills... even if they're redundant. (Lol Pavise and Pavise+ General)

As for bosses, sometimes they have fixed Lunatic+ skillsets... such as Walhart always with Pavise+ and Aegis+.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I never really understood why Awakening was rated Teen.

Why is it rated Teen?

There's a lot of language, especially from Sully. The outfits are sexier (read: Dark Mages, male and female), you can marry two loli dragons, or a shota mage. That's all I can think of at the top of my head.

Supposedly alcohol references as well... somewhere.

Forgive the weeaboo in me... I didn't play the English one all that much.

Basilio talks about drinking quite a bit in his supports and some of his DLC quotes.

According to the ESRB website's detailed summary (spoiler alert!)

Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a young adventurer who journeys through a fantasy world. Players engage in tactical battles by moving characters around grids and taking turns attacking enemies. Gameplay attacks consist of brief animations in which characters slash each other with swords, or attack with magic spells; light effects and cries of pain denote damage. Cutscenes also contain instances of violence: characters getting impaled with swords, lightning bolts; enemy soldiers attacking a village; a character jumping off a cliff to her death. During the course of the game, there is occasional suggestive dialogue/text (e.g., “Your philandering is quite deplorable, but high marks on your attitude,” “Noble or not, you should be wearing at least a towel when you address a lady!” and “loins afire” when a character is in love.); a few characters also wear low-cut tops that reveal deep cleavage. A handful of scenes feature characters discussing mead, wine, and being drunk. The words “ar*e” and “p*ss off” appear in dialogue.

So basically, you have suggestive dialogue, scenes where people get run through, alcohol is discussed (usually with Gregor, Basilio, and Flavia), and you have words like arse and piss thrown around.

If you have an archer with counter and an enemy unit attacks it at one range and is killed by the counter damage, does the archer get exp?

Edited by Nobody

If you have an archer with counter and an enemy unit attacks it at one range and is killed by the counter damage, does the archer get exp?

No. Your unit has to land an attack to get exp. This applies to any unit, not just archers.

Edited by Skarthe

So...

How exactly do I get Chrom to marry Olivia?

I'm pretty sure there is priority, if all wife options have the same support level with Chrom.

Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > Avatar

So, how exactly do I get them married? Do I have to dance for Chrom for a little while?