"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

So...

How exactly do I get Chrom to marry Olivia?

I'm pretty sure there is priority, if all wife options have the same support level with Chrom.

Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > Avatar

So, how exactly do I get them married? Do I have to dance for Chrom for a little while?

That, and you can't have Chrom have any supports with other females before then.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

How exactly do I get Chrom to marry Olivia?

I'm pretty sure there is priority, if all wife options have the same support level with Chrom.

Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > Avatar

So, how exactly do I get them married? Do I have to dance for Chrom for a little while?

Just make sure Chrom isn't standing near any of the other potential marriage canidates when they are fighting.

Or, marry off the other potential marriage candiates before you start the chapter where Olivia is introduced.

[spoiler=Main(?) Story Spoilers]

Is Grima always at maximum strength in Future Past / Future of Despair 3, regardless of difficulty?

No.

As in, Stats?

FP Grima is stronger stat wise than Maingame Grima, and has different skills (Aegis and Hawkeye over Anathema and Ignis); on Lunatic, they're both maxed out.

FP Grima is stronger stat wise than Maingame Grima, and has different skills (Aegis and Hawkeye over Anathema and Ignis); on Lunatic, they're both maxed out.

Which difficulties is FP Grima maxed out on other than Lunatic, if any?

Is Nacian's quote in rouges and redeamers identical to his original boss battle line in Fe6? It's very similar but not quite. I'm wondering they paraphrased it or if it's just a different translation of the same line.

If I use Tonics on my units that are in my StreetPass team, and then "Sortie" my StreetPass team, will they be buffed by the Tonics if another player fights them?

Is Nacian's quote in rouges and redeamers identical to his original boss battle line in Fe6? It's very similar but not quite. I'm wondering they paraphrased it or if it's just a different translation of the same line.

It's the exact same line in the Japanese version. As for the StreetPass version, he has a shortened version of the same line due to space limit imposed on My Unit's battle quotes.

Obviously, as far as the English version is concerned, it can't be the same line. There is no official English version of FE6, and the official translation in FE13 is likely to differ from fan translation.

Speaking of that, I was surprised they used the fan names for FE3 and FE4's titles here. I thought they'd deem "Genealogy of the Holy War" too long or something.

Edited by nocturnal YL

What else could they have localized is as? Just Fire Emblem: Holy Wars? Or Fire Emblem: Emblem Mysteries? I'm really glad they didn't try doing anything awkward like that. Genealogy of Holy War sounds great.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, which it probably has, but can I send/copy data from 1 SD card to another, and if so, how? I want to get a new, larger SD card so I can download more items on it (mainly Pokemon X/Y when they come out), but I don't want to lose my Awakening data and DLC/have to pay for it again.

Edited by Konnor97

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, which it probably has, but can I send/copy data from 1 SD card to another, and if so, how? I want to get a new, larger SD card so I can download more items on it (mainly Pokemon X/Y when they come out), but I don't want to lose my Awakening data and DLC/have to pay for it again.

I just moved my data today. Just copy the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to your desktop, then copy it to your new card. It loads up everything like normal.

If you want, here are more trustworthy instructions saying the same thing: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ht_settings.jsp?menu=data%20management&submenu=ctr-ht-settings-transfer-data-between-sd

I traded cards with my Wii to use the larger one for my 3DS. The Wii data folder is called "private," in case anyone is switching their SD cards around.

I'm having trouble getting Chrom to marry Olivia. The specifcs: All other marriage options have been married off except my FMU. The Chrom/FMU support is at C rank. I try to pair up Chom and Olivia and fight that way. Every time, FMU marries Chrom at the end. Please help!

I'm having trouble getting Chrom to marry Olivia. The specifcs: All other marriage options have been married off except my FMU. The Chrom/FMU support is at C rank. I try to pair up Chom and Olivia and fight that way. Every time, FMU marries Chrom at the end. Please help!

It's too late. You shouldn't have let him touch the female avatar.

Only option is for your FeMU to marry someone else.

And if you wanted her to marry a later chapter character... you're SOL.

Marry Chrom, someone else right now, or restart.