"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Alright here's one. If all support conversations aren't supposed to give you a definite "they should be together." and make it your opinion, then why does Olivia say Virion is dreamy or is this an effect of LOLcalization (Who gets the reference?)

You can say someone's dreamy without falling in love with them. It's just a little schoolgirl crush at the most, like how Ricken has a crush on Maribelle or how Frederick is Lissa's first crush. It's up to you on whether he reciprocates those feelings or not.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright here's one. If all support conversations aren't supposed to give you a definite "they should be together." and make it your opinion, then why does Olivia say Virion is dreamy or is this an effect of LOLcalization (Who gets the reference?)

Thank you! I actually really like this pairing. I would have done it on my lunatic file, but everyone was like, "lol no. If he doesn't have luna he sucks."

because most peope pair olivia with chrom

Towards the end of the game, RK becomes a wasted skill slot. Chrom still gives Inigo luna, which is why a lot of people do it. I just like Virion/Olivia. My Inigo runs LB, GF, AT, Aggressor, and luna.

Can i make my Lon'Que - Maribelle Brady an offensive sage or is that weak? can sages even be fully offensive...

He will be taking vantage(or astra) and galeforce

Sage will work beautifully if he has vantage.

I've just spent the last few days farming renown so I could have a free pair of boots on every new file I start (and thus give an extra two movement to every trained member of my logbook) but for some reason the file only came 1590 renown instead of my hard earned half a million. What's up with that? All the info I can find says it takes the highest renown available when starting a new file yet for some reason it's taking a small amount from somewhere. Do I need to clear the game again with my half a million file?

I've just spent the last few days farming renown so I could have a free pair of boots on every new file I start (and thus give an extra two movement to every trained member of my logbook) but for some reason the file only came 1590 renown instead of my hard earned half a million. What's up with that? All the info I can find says it takes the highest renown available when starting a new file yet for some reason it's taking a small amount from somewhere. Do I need to clear the game again with my half a million file?

Yes. Renown updates only when the game is beaten.

8. Powerful, but fragile zerker. Gregor!Yarne is the better zerker.

Needed to know because I planned on doing Gregor!Yarne but I still wanted a Gerome who could hold his own next to my Severa.

Final number includes tonics/pair-ups/etc.

So if I have 50 Skill, +6 from Rally Heart & Spectrum and +2 from tonic and +6 from pair-up, I get a 64% Luna activation rate (assuming I don't have higher priority skills as well).

I want to try and fill most of the support library (at the very least marry my Avatars to all the characters). I've made a file and now I'm building supports up to rank A with all the females. Can I simply save this file into another slot, view the S Ranked support and then over write it to watch a separate support? I also have three files currently, would over writing one of the preexisting files delete the avatar in my log book of that file? And can I use this method of copying files to use a single pair of boots on all my DLC/Avatar characters?

Ok so when I start a playthrough I make sure the first level ups of Chrom and Sorin are good(stats they use). I got out the first four chapters and began to grind but EVERY character including my MU and Chrom got 2 stats every level up after. People like Chrom and Lon'qu got nerfed. I tried abusing and it work (After about 3 tries) but I don't want to go through the whole game like this. Anyway to fix it? Hope I made sense

Edited by Sorin

So... ...you just keep getting two stat level ups? That's plain and simple bad luck of yours, then.

Resetting because of a bad level up in this game is (usually) pointless anyway, especially if you're grinding - all a bad level up is gonna do is make it take a bit longer to reach those shiny green numbers.

So... ...you just keep getting two stat level ups? That's plain and simple bad luck of yours, then.

Resetting because of a bad level up in this game is (usually) pointless anyway, especially if you're grinding - all a bad level up is gonna do is make it take a bit longer to reach those shiny green numbers.

So I shouldn't be worried?

So I shouldn't be worried?

Not at all, no. If you find that you're unable to deal with your enemies, just continue grinding for a bit longer. Second Seals can be used to level up indefinitely, so no matter how many bad level ups you get, you'll always be able to cap all of your stats as long as you've got some patience. (And unless you're planning on trying Apotheosis or something, having completely capped stats is total overkill anyway.)

^Well yeah but.... I guess I just aren't used to that happening all the time. So thank you

Edited by Sorin

Just a slight bit of confusion for me. In Lucina's B support with Chrom, she talks about how he would always share little tidbits with her in the future. I thought Chrom was killed during the premonition, which was prevented because of the premonition. I have quite the way with words. However, I thought the premonition only occurred because Grima went time travelling with Lucina and co. So would this not lead to a dead Chrom who would be unable to share these secrets with Lucina, who at the time, was a baby and thus would be unable to remember all these tidbits?

Also, how does passing on skills work? I'm not sure, myself.

In her timeline there is much more time between the ylisse-plegian war, walharts conquest and the apperance of grima because there was no Lucina to alter history, most importantly the hindering injury Chrom receives from the assasin never occured and the circumstances of Emmeryn's death which endet the first war rather quickly becauses Gangrel military disfacted instead of sparking rage on the yllisean side.

The last skill in the skillslot list will be given from both parents, if this skill is a skill of the class the kid starts in or the other partner allready gives this skill the second to last skill will be given and so on.

Chrom always give RK to sons and Aether to daughters no matter what class he is in or what skills he learned himself.

Edited by Danaos

Don't you get less experience on harder difficulties?

I noticed when you play Normal, you get 25 EXP for Lissa, when she heals someone with a Heal Staff.

But in Hard, she gets 20 EXP, and in Lunatic, she gets 17 EXP.

So do you get less experience?

Staff Exp is definitely reduced on higher difficulties (or increased on lower difficulties, depending on your point of view), but I'm not sure on Combat Exp. I believe the basic Combat Exp formula is the same on all difficulties, but higher difficulties have a higher internal level cap, so it can make a difference for units that have used at least two second seals.