Samias's Art Stuff

Samias

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of my old 'Smith on iRO Loki, who to maximize Cart Revolution, loaded up his cart with Flowers because of their 1 wt at the time from the Flower Vendor (who sold them for 1z at the time).

Also nice Diver Goggles and boots~

God this nostalgia ^_^

/gg

/ho

Edited by Sara.

The coloring on the feet reminds me of Takehito Harada's style

cool!

I love the Disgaea art... one of my classmates does it better though when he wants to colour like that. (by the way he's amazing and you should all look at his stuff)

A don't usually leave the spriting board but I'm glad I did today, this is awesome. :O Love the way you colored it, and I love the pose.

Aw thanks!

That reminds me of my old 'Smith on iRO Loki, who to maximize Cart Revolution, loaded up his cart with Flowers because of their 1 wt at the time from the Flower Vendor (who sold them for 1z at the time).

Also nice Diver Goggles and boots~

God this nostalgia ^_^

/gg

/ho

Every merchant aaaaalways stuffs their cart full of flowers. It's like a tradition! They still cost only 1z so it's amazing~ I decided to stuff in ores and the cart boost poring too because that's the smith life!

Here's a bunch of versions of the same picture because each one has something different to offer... my computer exploded so I never got to do the clean-up and colouring job I wanted to do ;_;

tumblr_nhc1pzSPne1s8o79no1_r2_1280.png

tumblr_nhhfu4BMxL1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

runner_s_new_years_by_xyrafhoan-d8c7317.

Edit: One more try... just because.

tumblr_nhjgpa42WY1qixsfqo1_r1_1280.png

Edited by Samias

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blehhh I love work but it leaves me with so little energy to do my own thing, here's a bunch of rough sketches I did manage to plop out. Lately I'm addicted to paper... probably because all day I'm on the computer cleaning up other people's drawings. I'm not even home to scan most of these!

tumblr_niggy5tHxQ1qixsfqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nipelr5QSG1qixsfqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nixcpxjs0w1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_nitr6lnwW81qhq6er.jpg

Some of these included some blocks of text to accompany them as I got into OC talk.

http://xyrafhoan.tumblr.com/post/109285395425/two-characters-alike-but-different

http://fhoantells.tumblr.com/post/109379549222/how-do-i-hold-all-these-ocs

I really love that one on the bottom. It's got that kind of "cut-out paper doll" look to it, and I always did enjoy the various paper doll arts I've found during my travels through the internet.

Edited by Balcerzak

Yeah, I wanted it to look like a bunch of cutouts since I just quickly cleaned up a sketch that got a bit cruddy. Turned out pretty nice.

And here's a painting I did for my Shadowrun group... the guy who hired them in my one-off campaign that I GMed for my Saturday in-person group.

tumblr_nizadpGXRT1qixsfqo1_540.png

• 1 month later...

I've been busy with work and someday you'll get to see some of the stuff I worked on... in like a year. Yay TV production!

But here's a bunch of stuff. Kind of rough and/or just goofy stuff.

tumblr_inline_nkfbz7XFWv1qhq6er.png

tumblr_nkq98u2Cw21qixsfqo1_540.png

tumblr_nkqbr3bqkm1qixsfqo1_540.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm... well, FF14 right now has held my interest better than any MMO in a long time. It's surprisingly good even with the story.

Probably a somewhat controversial choice, if FF8 was only the first two discs with some other conclusion, it would be my favourite. Otherwise, I think I'd pick 7. It may be a cliche pick but I actually like how many crazy things there are to do along the course of the story. Meanwhile, I do like 6 but it has some janky moments that make it really hard to progress through the main story, like trying to learn Sabin's Blitz command without a guide.

omg sabin's blitz moves. i was using an emulator and i was like 'the fuck i can't do this'

I think i played ff9 for a bit. I don't remember much of it , but apparently it was really good :o

Edited by GhastStation

• 2 weeks later...

So between work and FFXIV and being social I don't sit down to draw personal stuff as much but today I had a bit of a lull in the morning at work before anything was assigned to me so here's a bunch of sketches~

tumblr_nqdyq98Gsi1qixsfqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nqivei8ZEO1qixsfqo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nqiwnygYEP1qixsfqo1_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...

Few things going on in my life:

MiniComi - I'll be making buttons with some friends + selling some prints. A single day convention at the community center in Olympic Village. Free admission! http://www.minicomivancouver.org/

Work! A few weeks ago one show I worked on wrapped up production at the studio and is on its way to TV sets this fall. It's a little musical bumper on the Knowledge Network called Nico Can Dance. Now I'm back working on some Avengers animated stuff~ I have kinda been gradually working my way up with responsibilities so here's hoping my very first scene of my own doesn't get completely ripped apart... whee...

And this:

tumblr_nr3xyk9YuR1qixsfqo1_r2_1280.jpg