Thanks to Balcerzak for watching me stream for a bit plus my friend :D

I got a bunch of stuff done~

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo4_500.png

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo5_540.png

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo1_500.png

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo2_400.png

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo6_400.png

tumblr_o8sykqk6zw1qixsfqo3_1280.png

Edit: Froakie is coming. I can't believe I almost forgot about it and Fennekin x_x yet remembered Chespin

Edited by Samias

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was beginning to think you didn't like Froakie.

I like Froakie more than Oshawott and Popplio yet somehow forgot it. I have no idea how it got missed, same with Fennekin though Fennekin was only missing from my initial sketchdump.

Ahhh! Lemme know when you're streaming again! I didn't mean to miss it!

Should be streaming at 10PM PST at the latest tonight (June 16th).

tumblr_o8wn7yCrt71qixsfqo1_1280.png

Next stream! Yes, this is a very stream heavy week but it's a good way to mitigate distractions on my end so I can get all this stuff done!

Edit: And a preview for you guys before I put up the transparencies on tumblr when I'm all done...

charmanderpreview.PNG

Edited by Samias

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How much for a 2" eevee button :D

I sell them at cons for $2 each but I have no idea what shipping costs are... all I know is that typically the mailers are like $2 and then the shipping costs are also another $2 ;-; pls Canada Post flat rate shipping c'monnnn

I did finish my original trio but I dunno if the rest will be finished oh boy am I the worst procrastinator <<;

tumblr_oc1jut9vEI1qixsfqo1_r2_1280.png

tumblr_oc1jut9vEI1qixsfqo2_1280.png

tumblr_oc1jut9vEI1qixsfqo3_1280.png

Edited by Samias

If you have a whole set done, I'll order the entire eeveelution set (then stuff it all into a $2 mail envelope so it's cheaper)

But you're in canada. HMMMM

I really want that vaporeon

Edited by Elieson

If you want to order the whole set it would make the costs of shipping a lot more worthwhile. I am definitely doing every eeveelution. Now that Flareon is finished I think the rest of my planned FX splashes are less intense. Drawing fire is an ordeal D:

• 1 month later...

My life is almost back to normal. I had been quite sick and other than some work (I only just got back to that too x_x) I didn't draw. But lately at work we have had downtime so here's my favourite of the doodles I did yesterday.

tumblr_odthesNbBK1qixsfqo1_1280.png

And here's the Lady Corrin I did for SF's interview, sans text! Somewhat large so I'll put it in spoiler tags.

tumblr_odoqgkgb031qixsfqo1_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell someone likes pokemon. Anyway, your art looks really great! I'm not an artist myself, so I'm not sure if I can offer much feedback. By the way, do you take requests, Samias? I understand if you don't. University can be... draining.

Heh, I'm not in university anymore. Graduated something like two years ago and have been working ever since. But work does keep me as busy as school did so I did end up halting all commissions and rarely, if ever, take requests unless I ask for prompts. Sorry about that!

Heh, I'm not in university anymore. Graduated something like two years ago and have been working ever since.

Hey, that's great. I hope you are doing well. Don't worry about the requests thing.

tumblr_oem23dqHti1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

This button set is coming with me to the Final Fantasy Fan Fest! The Behemoth button is a giveaway for my server meet up, and the two character buttons are my character and my fiance's character, mine being the incredibly attractive blue-haired elezen (elf) and my fiance's being the Pikachu miqo'te (catboy)

Also here's just a random sketch of an old character I don't really use anymore and I hate her and would retcon her out in a story rewrite...

tumblr_oem2anjZhB1qixsfqo1_1280.png

Edited by Samias