Samias's Art Stuff

Samias

Okay that wind mage is pretty cool looking. Kinda reminds me of a tiny fem!mercenary/myrmidon(BUT THAT'S FINE/AWESOME).

The guy with the cloak seems so familiar and yet so alien so I'm not sure what to think of him, but the cape+mask is pretty awesome. Hmm no shirt, big cape, interestingly shaped facial accessory, sword? I think he's reminding me of Kamina :B):

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two characters are soooo cool! Like seriously, I am completely jellin'!

Your style is so unique and stuff, I love it. :)

Thanks guys~ Eadrin also happens to be a big brother, though he isn't nearly as cool as Kamina is. IF ONLY MY CHARACTERS WERE AS COOL AS KAMINA.

At any rate, I decided to do something a little less lazy for once. I posted this sketch before, but I fixed up the head like I had planned to, cleaned it up, and actually put effort into the shading as far as colour choice is concerned and whatnot. Kudos if you recognise her from a month ago :Da

[spoiler=Cthulutech-related request of a Sidoci character]

tumblr_mgucgbSMtH1qixsfqo1_1280.png

Hmm, well I've got multiple things to comment on with the latest one. I do recognize that character, but don't know her name. Anyway the shading looks great IMO, especially on the hair(honestly I'm in no position to critique any other shading on this character, so I won't). The one thing that bugs me though is the expression on her face. She's in such a sassy/confident pose, but facially she looks pretty mortified which seems kinda funny looking seeing the whole picture. Like suddenly it was "All according to pla-no! No! Not all according to plan! What just happened?!" :lol:

I loved Gundam Wing back in the day and the masked characters who are a staple of Gundam shows are all typically awesome.

Mm, the Cthulutech character I drew is feared by a lot of people by virtue of her race. She's a para-psychic (she can read minds with skin contact) and is aware that she is being watched by the government in case she tries any funny business. So while many people are nervous of her, she has a lot of reason to always be on the lookout.

And EVEN MORE ART! Today has been pretty productive.

[spoiler=Fire Emblem: Awakening art. It's Chrom-omb and Avatar-F]

tumblr_mgufotJyAO1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

[spoiler=And a stupid comic I thought of on the bus and sketched out before I forgot about it]

tumblr_mguyluvkBp1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mguyluvkBp1qixsfqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mguyluvkBp1qixsfqo3_1280.jpg

I wanted to draw something Awakening related and just thinking of drawing Sariya/Tharja's slightly twisted expression was something I wanted to take on. Drawing her holding the book I think really worked out well but I spent a surprising amount of time trying to figure out what I was going to do with the arms...

With the power of my tablet, I have taken it upon myself to make some fixes. I couldn't really see the legs on the one FE:A reference I had due to it being a tiny screenshot so I put the wings on the horse's butt. Also at this point I am glad that I put the wing lineart on its own layer.

tumblr_mgzzbtSK1L1qixsfqo1_r2_1280.jpg

Edited by Samias

Don't worry, it's a pretty mellow jingle of minor disappointment.

tumblr_mh3iw031KH1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

I don't know what possessed me to draw Nowi/Nono but man, looking at the official art made me feel a little dirty, like my computer was going to be confiscated by a child protection service <_<;; I like my version better.

Ahhh I love it~ The hand grasping the pencil bothered me for a moment but then I realized she's a kid and probably can't hold it right so yay, accurate!

I hadn't seen this character before though and good lord that's plain awful. Even worse then Eiko's (from FF9) weird crotchless pants ngggh

Breaking the 4th wall!!?!?!?

Nono is approved

Hey, Do you think you could shamble together something resembling the Canas X Bartre support where Bartre tries to eat a book?

If anyone could make it classy, it'd be you~

Edited by Elieson