FE4 tagteam draft the Excellenth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay

how does one skip eltoshan? I would be interested in knowing this.

i honestly have skipped eltshan like twice and i had lachesis both times

somebody can lure the cross knights but odds are you're going too fast to skip him entirely

sigurd can tangle with him anyway

To Dozel- 8/134 turns

Held up by Langobarts because Sigurd didn't have Silver Sword and therefore couldn't KO him with Briggid's help (so Briggid basically took on the boss by herself).

To Phinandora/Veltohammer- 42 turns/176 turns

Hahahahaha.

Dew/Briggid literally fell in love on turn 50. All of the turns, dammit. Never ever doing that pairing...

Sigurd6.png

Sigurd was fantastic as always, being my only combat unit and all. Sometimes his fucking amazing stats actually got in the way of the low turning, but I'll try not to hold it against him. Also, sorry in advance Psych, I forgot to put Elite Ring in his inventory (because I'm a moron), so it's stuck in storage. LAME.

Ardan6.png

Ardan was more useful than normally, thanks to my uh...dearth of muscle on the team. He even got Hero Lance some kills!

Azel6.png

Azel sucked.

Aideen5.png

Aideen was amazing. She did all of the staffing which was helpful, and even fell in love with Claude ON TIME.

Oh, and did I mention she has all of the Gen. 1 staves besides Lachesis' Live because Lachesis is NOT RECRUITED?

AideensStorage.png

Dew5.pngDewsStorage.png

Dew was fantastic. Sure, he was pretty useless in Ch.1 and Ch. 2, but as soon as he tanked those Cross Knights and got to promotion, he was fantastic. My only qualm with him was how long it took him to hook up with Aideen...and his poor early game I GUESS.

Diadora2-3.png

Surprisingly fantastic. Could heal and OHKO dudes, thus being one of my better Chapter 2 combat dudes. Also she has more MAGIC than Sigurd has STR hahaha.

Briggid3.png

So goooooooood.

Claude3.png

He gave Aideen RESTORE and healed people sometimes, so all in all, pretty useful.

Good luck with Gen. 2, Psych! Hopefully my horrible mistake with CELICE doesn't screw you over too much.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hu0l0feba4j4i03

Celice1.pngLana1.png

To Ganshire 13 Turns/189 Total

Lester makes an excellent castle guard, but having only Celice is a bit hard. Oifaye definitely helps though. I'll have you know Rana is a higher level than Celice.

To Isaac/Rivo 21 Turns/210 Total

I get Oifaye a lovely Silver Sword, but lose all the villages save the Skill Ring. Then, I run out of money to repair Celice's Hero Sword. Femina and Amid park it out of the way so I can get their weapons for later. Yuria finally gets Rezire and then we keep moving and I break Libro. :/:

I feel like I'm doing badly.

• 4 months later...

So I restarted this thing

Prologue - 11 turns (11)

I don't have the raw manpower to push through the bridge =/

At least Fin got the Speed Ring.

Ardan defended Chalphy like a man.

Chapter 1 - 24 turns (35)

Hahaha

Midir killed Kinbois

Spirit Forest took me 14 turns though =/

Chapter 2 - 33 turns (68)

My TC is lame here, yeah, I don't care. I got the Bargain Ring, saved the Knight Ring, and got Fin some vital levels.

Sigurd has 15 speed at level 26 halp

[spoiler=Stats]uXyGY.pngbEWre.pngnZMpZ.pnglS5CD.pngU3WxK.pngNKlAB.pngWqIpr.png

Edited by Serious Bananjas

Chapter 3 - 19 turns (87)

Ha this one wasn't so bad

I had to redo this once since I accidentally gave Sigurd the leg ring and saw the rule after

Levin went to the woods, Sigurd went all over the place, Sylvia danced, and Fin punched a dude out of Sigurd's way once. Sylvia still likes Midir more than Levin, welp

• 1 year later...

I DON'T CARE IF THIS WAS A TAG TEAM I WANTED TO DO AN FE4 DRAFT BUT NOONE WOULD PROBABLY JOIN AND THIS IS LIKE MY ONLY ONE THAT I NEVER FINISHED

I AM NOW SB

PROLOGUE - 11 TURN CLEAR

Sigurd ran SOUTH and didn't proc strength so he had to IRON LANCE the dudes around the castle to kill them.

Fin defended the main castle, and got exp around the main area. Midir spawned and saved the speed ring, which I wish Fin had, but he doesn't really need it to totally rock next chapter.

Sigurd healed at the church after buying Cuan's Steel lance, and he used it to kill the dude on the bridge with the hand axe, since he was one strength short with Silver Sword. He killed the boss and finished the chapter.

I forgot Ardan was free in drafts so he got 0 exp, godammit

74a31d5be01697aaabf94e7b4fe28a92.pngf49ca52900b0c771202f7b8ec50a5e22.png

a1cd180ba9ec95ce893f76244e493e86.png0033f80b2a1010cfc2f7ba35f96ee7bd.png

woaahhh don't remember pictures being that big

CHAPTER 1 - 21 TURN CLEAR

Man isn't this supposed to be like 19 or 18 or something? I forget.

Sigurd pretty much soloed the first half of the chapter, while Fin ran ahead to deal with the axe brigade with the power of prayer, allowing sigurd to have an unobstructed path to the second castle. The third castle was dumb because sigurd got hit by FENRIR because deirdre has negative move, and didn't get silence off until the last turn, which looked like this:

50ff314f21d88968a2085d311debbd65.png

Man I'm good.

Stats after some chapter 2 arena, saving some for mid chapter healing.

4a07fbb2476db47f199642da5bd5eba3.png916d5b580c0c0466358426eed29986cb.pngec382ae5cd54a8f8c13650be702d4e25.png

330b576aabe824237d03d52228fcb056.png

437bbf50eb6c800aa04f57ae0d40e86b.png

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 2 - 26 TURN CLEAR

I actually like this chapter.

Sigurd and Fin ran to Lachesis, saving the knight ring is pretty important for celice.

He ran and stuff and then killed the boss on turn 9 or 8 I can't remember.

Then he ran north with Fin who was warped by Deirdre, Fin killed all Beowulf's chumps and the boss with his hero lance, and used the return ring home. Deirdre warped Sigurd back home the turn after he seized (it costed Sigurd's movement though unfourtunately). Levin in the meantime got a village and headed north to kill the knights around shagaal for later. I seized the second castle before the bargain ring died, and Sylvia nabbed that... eventually.

Deirdre and Sylvia spent the rest of the chapter looting villages, Levin killed most of the guys with 1-2 range up by Shagaal, allowing Sigurd to run through unobstructed. Fin cleared his way to the second to last castle with the hero lance (except the mages and archers, but Light sword Sigurd can't be hit by mages very well) and then Sigurd just ran north and blicked Shagaal with the Silver which has had 50 kills on it for a long time now and seized. The light sword got some kills on it too. 11 of them in fact!

1fa27ca1db2a0a8c0a76d326f774dec3.png97aea7a8a4d1300a3affbcb459124279.pnged9e17e1dfd4348cf71aa8ea77bf2023.png

10a4a473deb8c053aba69ea950876f1c.png

14543aadef1c22e4f4f969a14e2cc394.png

fde9785bb1d1fe6563924fe924e3b914.png

Fin is gonna get wrecked in gen 2 :( such low speed.

In other news, Sylvia will TOTALLY have the Leg ring funds because BARGAIN RING OP

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 3 - 14 TURN CLEAR

I thought this was gonna be worse but I forgot Levin could use Warp when he promotes...

Sigurd and Fin ran north and got the top castle. Levin went to meet the cross knights, whom he DESTROYED!

Sigurd ran south and was danced by Sylvia and killed Eltshan, Sylvia danced Levin back to the home castle to promote, while Sigurd killed Shagaal again. He used the return ring home, and Levin warped him to the top place where he killed stuff and got the leg ring temperarily, we could have made a rule where sigurd had to have a full inventory when he got it but TWO YEARS LATE FOR THAT

3974c30e9be01264bc8fa78b8afe134d.png

CHAPTER 4 - 23 TURN CLEAR

Sylvia bought the Leg ring instead of Dew, I think it's better.

They charged north with Midir, and Dew and Sylvia stayed away from combat fairly effectively. Levin healed with Libro when possible (which was once) because he's glued to Tiltyu.

Dew bought the barrier ring so that the blizzard mages would go after sylvia and sometimes sigurd for some reason instead. The top place was seized on turn 10.

Waited for Mahnya to die, then Seized Silesia shortly afterwards, and got Holsety. as fast as Tlityu would allow it. Midir and Sylvia will hopefully fall in love, it's looking good thanks to chapter 2 and 3.

Sigurd ran and killed everything else and seized.

79d3cf7457a9bea4948cbfdb37059dbe.png

b26738c44e84696fe8c345791ff8e014.png

c5998db4c7462f2aff1bc97233aca6ed.png

5d0451874e286a010d052a4da891e1c4.png2858848fe83c88aeeb389bf95c03e7cf.png

CHAPTER 5 - 21 TURN CLEAR

MAN the desert sucks without the leg ring on sigurd

Sylvia had to bail on the last stretch because she no longer had the knight ring to canto to keep up.

Celice hopefully will be BRO

Tiltyu hit level 20 but was unable to promote due to being at that one castle in the middle of the desert, should have given her a return ring instead of MIDIR

All pairings worked out, hopefully Celice doesn't suck, he shouldn't, because Sigurd was GREAT

116 gen 1 clear. I like it better when Lords can leg ring, but I had a dancer so it was probably unfair this way regardless.

c048bc45eedcd2d245e721fab5a64221.png

Celice so... normal.

38fea66e8411fc3e4468d7c4182a7c32.png

AMIDS STATS > ARTHURS STATS

Edited by General Horace