FE4 tagteam draft the Excellenth

Prologue: 11 turns

to jungby: 5 turns

Sigurd rushes, everyone else hangs back a bit to give him his str procs.

To evans: 6 turns

Sigurd immediately runs up to Alvis then kills the boss. alec gets the speed ring.

Chapter 1: 24 turns

To Genoa: 6 turns

Couldn't kill Ayra so cost me a turn.

I forgot to write down the turncounts for the other parts but I think it's pretty optimal overall.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I come back and look at the team Refa has...

Dear god what did I get myself into.

Refa, please do Claude Aideen and I guess Briggid Jamka. If I have a weird team, I'm at least hoping I get Rescue and Fortify in Chapter 6. Too bad Patty is getting shit inheritance. Leg and Power Ring please

To Genoa- 5/17 turns

Good times! To be honest, I did this a long time ago, so I have no clue how I did it...

But I did it.

To Marpha- 8/25 turns

Sigurd is almost dead and Silver Sword is almost up! I should have repaired it, man I'm dumb. Noone else is of much use, although Dew gets a lot of levels.

To Verdane- 11/36 turns

Took like forever to get to Verdane! Stupid forest. Sigurd wrecked shit and Diadora helped (she's way better than people give her credit for). Everyone else was useless! Aideen Warped a bunch of people for some REALLY AWFUL levels.

Sigurd2.pngArdan2.pngAzel2.png

Aideen1.pngDew1.pngDiadora1.png

To Heirhein- 10/46 turns

Takes a long time whenSigurd is the only one pulling weight! Aideen is still spamming staves.

To Anphony- 7/53 turns

It would have been shorter, but Voltz decided to be an asshole and take his sweet time actually getting there so I could comandeer Elite Ring.

To Mackilly- 11/64 turns

All of my other scrubs shined, helping weaken down the enemies whilst Sigurd charged in. Shame his DEF was so high, even without the rings...the enemies wouldn't attack him! Fuckers, I'll say. Also, did I mention how amazing Diadora was, OHKOing a lot of the enemies? Azel was scrub as always, and Dew is hilariously bad. Oh, and by the time Ardan came over, he...actually saved a turn. GOOD THING I STACKED ALL OF THAT STUFF ON HIM AND HE'S SPEED BLESSED EH. Aideen took out Fury squad! And this...

To Augusty- 6/70 turns

Ardan the man helped scrubs in back, whilst everyone else was busy being defensive scrubs. Diadora was still bro! Oh, and Sigurd Sword finally got crit, and SKILL BLESSED Sigurd put it to good use!

Sigurd3.pngArdan3-1.pngAzel3-1.png

Aideen2.pngDew2.pngDiadora2.png

To Madino- 5/75 turns

Took longer than usual because Sigurd's tankiness cost turns. :(

To Sylvail- 8/88 turns

Eltshan held me up because I never recruited Lachesis (thus, no Earth Sword for me :(). Oh well, Dew got so many levels, and Aideen was busy being totally clutch. Ardan got the +3 STR house and moved up, ready to divert the pirates. Azel finally did something useful for once and got Restore.

To Orghail- 10/98 turns

Oh god, this was so bad. I have no clue on how to get Briggid Ichieval without costing turns, even without Leg Ring Sigurd! Does it require another horsey?

Diadora2-1.pngArdan4.pngAzel4.pngAideen3.png

Dew3.pngSigurd4.pngBriggid1.pngClaude1.png

MASTER RACE IS MY TEAM

i usually have aideen run up top while sigurd is skipping eltoshan

that way she and someone else can wait for briggid

Oh.

That would have been a smart idea! But I needed someone to warp Sigurd back....I guess I should have gotten Return Ring from Ch. 2 after all.

Or Lachesis not being unrecruited might have helped maybe.

But I needed someone to warp Sigurd back....I guess I should have gotten Return Ring from Ch. 2 after all.

I don't honestly know of anyone who doesn't give Sigurd that ring in C3/C4 for drafts. He can buy it at Madino/Silvail without losing turns though, assuming you have it to begin with, of course. As for Lachesis, even if she's recruited, you have to decide between keeping her out of battle against the crossknights, taking the penalty, or beating up on Eltoshan. There is no non-annoying option.

I don't honestly know of anyone who doesn't give Sigurd that ring in C3/C4 for drafts. He can buy it at Madino/Silvail without losing turns though, assuming you have it to begin with, of course. As for Lachesis, even if she's recruited, you have to decide between keeping her out of battle against the crossknights, taking the penalty, or beating up on Eltoshan. There is no non-annoying option.

Dew drew in the Cross Knights, so assuming I could dance undrafted units, or even if I couldn't, I could have just left Javelin Sigurd as bait for Eltshan and have Lachesis talk to him.

Also I didn't get the Chapter 2 Return Ring because killing that midboss would seriously hamper Sigurd's solo.

or you can skip eltoshan completely (i forget if this is possible without leg ring though)

What does Leg Ring have to do with it? It's free for all of Chapter 3. Is there some strategy involving Leg Ring that lets you get past Eltoshan?

Edited by Refa

...how in the living fuck would you have the Leg Ring for Eltshan? Its bearer spawns after you seize Silvail.

...I have no clue!

Ch 1 27/40

Sigurd, Noish, Ardan, Cuan all charge towards the first castle, Arya gets lured away by Noish while Sigurd cleans the castles clock.

Dew and Aideen escape, I get the warp and the other staff with a Ethlin chat

Lex grabs the Brave Axe

The forest took me forever to go through due to the enemies not attacking me and just sitting in front of me, everyone got good levels

Jamka got it my way and died.

stats didn't change too much from level to level just ups of course, I'll show em after the next ch

Sigurd has 24 str at lvl 17 lol

To Thove- 12/110 turns

Leg Ring!Dew saves team by being fucking fantastic, with Sigurd following behind (!). Everyone else does stuff, like Claud and Aideen sitting next to each other preparing to be hitched.

To Silesia- 12/122 turns

Well, with the genius that I am, I rush everyone to throne! What, that's not absolute genius?

To Zaxxon- 4/126 turns

SIgurd stomp! With some help from Dew and Briggid of course, they're so bro.

Sigurd5.pngArdan5.pngAzel5.pngAideen4.png

Dew4.pngDiadora2-2.pngBriggid2.pngClaude2.png

it's less of a 'skip' and more of a 'completely ignore'

if you're clever with positioning you can run past eltoshan and seize the castle without having to fight him

Any way I think about it involves having Sigurd and Eltoshan within fighting range for at least one EP, except the one where Sigurd gets surrounded by crossknights so Eltoshan can't attack him, and the other one which involves having a unit lure Eltoshan up and out of Sigurd-attacking range. Actually I should probably try that second one sometime.

Eltshan ran up one time when I had Fury take on the Wyvern Knights. Maybe if Fury can take a hit? Dunno how you'd do it with anyone else.