I see that there's a Dynasty Warriors fad bubbling.

Ein

I only played DW5, because I don't own a ps2/3, and I was told DW2 was the best of the PS2. My favorite character was Xing Cai, although it was fun to play as Lu Bu.

Of course...

DW2 is crap once you've played DW3 once.

Of course...

Well, I did like her personality, but it was more about her play-style. She's really good at mowing down crowds, and it's really fun to watch 50 guys go flying, yelling "YOHHHHHH!!"

I guess this could also be a platonic version of "First Girl Wins," since she was the first character I played with.

In DW3, Zhuge was great in VS, because it's easy to abuse true musou in duels and his musou is good at getting around guards.

The man who cut the greatest figure during the Three Kingdoms era was actually Gitaroo Man, though.

Dynasty Warriors and later Romance of the Three Kingdoms are 2 series I love to death, mostly because it introduced me to the Three Kingdoms era of history and I love to study it. Also I love the novel of the history while somewhat inaccurate it's also awesome but it follows the history close enough cool.gif

Dynasty Warriors and later Romance of the Three Kingdoms are 2 series I love to death, mostly because it introduced me to the Three Kingdoms era of history and I love to study it. Also I love the novel of the history while somewhat inaccurate it's also awesome but it follows the history close enough cool.gif

When Guan Yu was killed

he possessed Lu Meng and killed him

trufax.

Also Red Cliff is an awesome movie whatever history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWMYaiqmzVg

Edited by L1049

Somewhat inaccurate?! It's like one of the worst books you could read on TK history for the actual historical value, lol. The author was completely biased towards a particular faction that should be obvious to anyone who has read it. Now there's a generation of people who think they were heroes or something, and the greatest ruler of that era is viewed as a villain. Funny how scribbles on a piece of paper can change history :O.

When Guan Yu was killed

he possessed Lu Meng and killed him

trufax.

Heh, thats actually an urban legend? My brother told me that story years ago and I just assumed he'd made it up.

Guan Yu was my favorite character though. My life is insignificant because my beard is not as epic as his