Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

Shinori: stop using the "I always look scum" argument, it's really weak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Role speculation instead of player analysis is scummy. It's basically active lurking.

It is, but you admitted to know that it's stupid. And you said you don't lynch players just because they do something stupid. Still, he kept defending his point of view even after we gave him a lot of motives to give up on that...

Rapier's being a little wishy-washy on the subject of Shinori, something to note. It's making me a little uncomfortable.

##Unvote: Iris

##Vote: Rapier

"oh, maybe it's true that he is acting a little scummy but maybe it's the way he plays..."

and then

It is, but you admitted to know that it's stupid. And you said you don't lynch players just because they do something stupid. Still, he kept defending his point of view even after we gave him a lot of motives to give up on that...

this lovely gem

no no please stop that

what are you even trying to say

something can be stupid and scummy at the same time

Anyway, I'll reread and give thoughts once I'm off my phone.

Rapier's being a little wishy-washy on the subject of Shinori, something to note. It's making me a little uncomfortable.

##Unvote: Iris

##Vote: Rapier

"oh, maybe it's true that he is acting a little scummy but maybe it's the way he plays..."

Yep, I'm not going to blindly point him out as scum when I have no proof or solid stuff to work on.

I'm actually not using the I always look like scum argument Levy. My words were that since I figured I always looked like scum I would change my playstyle so that I could get get information how I wanted without too many repercussions.

@Rapier WRT Paper: It's a sexy nice reaction.

Yep, I'm not going to blindly point him out as scum when I have no proof or solid stuff to work on.

Its not that you aren't blindly calling him scum, its that you're saying something like you suspect him but then immediately second guessing your own opinion and giving him a pass on it. Like you want to push him, but you don't actually want to push him. So it turns into not either defending or pushing, but a weird mix of the two that doesn't make your opinion clear. And that looks pretty suspicious.

##Vote:Rapier

"I'm not actually going to give a solid opinion even though it looks like I will, kind of."

Also, keeping my eye on BBM because of his "I'm going to wait until everyone is here before I significantly contribute" comment. I don't like the nature of it. You can form opinions on players now, it's not like every single player has to be here before you can do even that.

I agree with PPB but I want Psych, Eclipse, Aere, Nightmare, and Helios (especially Helios) to all contribute first.

the post in question. looking at it again makes me even more wary of it.

"I agree with Paperblade" + "Not contributing until EVERYONE is here"

Also, keeping my eye on BBM because of his "I'm going to wait until everyone is here before I significantly contribute" comment. I don't like the nature of it. You can form opinions on players now, it's not like every single player has to be here before you can do even that.

He's been taking notes from eclipse (OH SICK BURN) please don't kill me

Also votes for reactions aside, Shinori is probably town for softclaiming something (???) like 12 hours into Day 1 for no reason. I doubt as scum that he had planned to claim something confusing shortly after the game started and likely before he talked to half his scumbuddies. Plus Shinori is angry and impulsive and just generally doesn't seem like the type of player to do that.

Also think Bizz is fairly townish for the role comment

##Unvote, ##Vote Rapier

Bro I have no votes on me and half the players haven't even posted. If you thought what I did was weird you should have voted me.

I agree with PPB but I want Psych, Eclipse, Aere, Nightmare, and Helios (especially Helios) to all contribute first.

I'm afraid I can't contribute more than a post or so a day, and I'm trying to focus more on the game I'm really into on Day 3, so I'm trying to put more effort into SSBM.

I'll be back in full around Sunday afternoon, but for now all I see is lots of RVS and speculation as normal. I'm not going to throw down a vote, as I likely won't be able to remove it in time, and don't want to contribute to some wagon lynch.

I gave opinions on several people- Helios, Elieson, Iris, and Rapier. I just don't feel comfortable with saying a lot when such a huge chunk of our playerlist has yet to do anything meaningful.

Rapier is looked bad, but he's got enough votes on him for now. Unless someone on his wagon unvotes, I'd ask others not to vote him. I can't be assed to pull up how many votes there are on him (this is why we need votals Excellen), but he can't be too far away from getting lynched, and we don't want to hammer this early.

I'm kinda back. First. . .

*smacks Paperblade silly with a dead fish*

Ahem. . .

Not sure if I like BBM/Shinori being defensive this early. Rapier's striking me as a bit more townish than usual (his comment regarding SK), which doesn't say much. Bizz seems like her awesome self, so hi~! Psych looks like he'll be busy. I believe Elieson's claim - that's a risky move to pull, and I'm sure there's other ways of verifying whether or not he's lying.

##Unvote

##Vote: Camtech

You take too long to ISO

Votals

Levity: Helios

Helios: BBM

scorri: psych

Elieson: Aere

eclipse: Rapier

Camtech: Shinori, eclipse

Rapier: Strawman, Levity, Paperblade

Voteless scum: Iris, Shinori, Elieson, Camtech, Psych, Nightmare