Best Rule 63 ship ever

DancePartners.png

Also, I'm calling Crash out on closet shipping this.

Remember when he was a closet Mist fan while hating on her? Well I'm implying the same.

In other news... I'm laughing so hard right now. anna.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when he was a closet Mist fan while hating on her? Well I'm implying the same.

You're implying that he is a closet Mist fan despite hating on her? But he's admitted it! AFAIK he doesn't hate on her anymore.

Edited by L1049

You're implying that he is a closet Mist fan despite hating on her? But he's admitted it! AFAIK he doesn't hate on her anymore.

"Was".

He was hating on her, and now we can remember what he wanted from her in the topic "Guess the favorite character of the person above" thread that was locked.

"Was".

He was hating on her, and now we can remember what he wanted from her in the topic "Guess the favorite character of the person above" thread that was locked.

He is a closet Mist fan while he was hating on her!?!? Or he was a closet Mist fan while he was hating on her, but he isn't hating on her or a fan of her anymore???

Whatever you're implying, or trying to state, it doesn't seem to be the same thing as we understood as far as Crash goes.

As in:

Past:

*He was hating on Mist

*All the while he was a closet Mist fan

Present:

*He came out of the closet and declared himself a Mist fan.

*If the mods hasn't cleaned out all of his posts in that topic, we can see the weird crap that happened so much so that it solidifies his image as an extremely big Mist fan.

I guess the "Explaining the joke" sort of killed it.

IGNORE IT. Just ignore the Crash part of the post. Just... ignore it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You're rather meh! =[

Ninian's face is all weird and Eliwood is just wearing something stupid rather than some kind of armor not to mention the face being all weird.

Ninian's face is all weird and Eliwood is just wearing something stupid rather than some kind of armor not to mention the face being all weird.

This is the best art critique I've ever seen.

Dunno about the face but for Eliwood perhaps she was just trying to make guys actually like Eliwood for a change x3

I'll complain about anything and everything especially when people like or dislike something. :KnollRoll:

And I'm saying quit complaining in heeerrreeeee or actually may as well save Lumi a headache so ignore what I said

You implied that she did. :KnollRoll:

Oh wait. I can't talk about her since I'm a creepy giant mantis.

I was guessiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng because typically when critique on spriting is like the critique you give it tends to be annoying

As in:

Past:

*He was hating on Mist

*All the while he was a closet Mist fan

Present:

*He came out of the closet and declared himself a Mist fan.

*If the mods hasn't cleaned out all of his posts in that topic, we can see the weird crap that happened so much so that it solidifies his image as an extremely big Mist fan.

If "implying the same" was implying that "he was a closet Mist fan while hating on her"...you can't describe the above as an implication. And if you were implying a link between crash hating/shipping a male ninian and a female eliwood and hating/fanning mist, that's not "the same."

I ignored the parts of your post that contained "Crash," except the part where it said to ignore those parts (or if you consider pronouns to be a reference to Crash, I ignored the part of the post about Crash that said to ignore the parts about Crash and my post got caught in a point-to-point strange loop and ultimately was spat out like this, though in another universe this post never existed.)