Best Rule 63 ship ever

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like this better if Eliwood was still a guy

Yesplz

(Dan make regular Eliwood fullbody nao)

To be honest, this is exactly what I thought too.

Even though I know Lumi loves me <3

<3

I took it as "everyone is annoyed by Ein" tbh

It's pretty ambiguous though

I'd like this picture a lot more if Eliwood was wearing armor. It just seems kind of jarring, seeing male!Ninian dressed in something that looks as if it would fit in the FE-verse while female!Eliwood is wearing a modern-day swimsuit. :P

It's still amusing and well-done.

To be fair, Eliwood's top half was done ages ago for the genderbend competition (IIRC, it was very long ago) and Dan made him a bikini!dancer because it was funny, not because it was in character. So he basically just finished the bottom half rather than making a new one from scratch.

If it was a "serious" genderbend I'd much prefer something close to the character's original outfit perhaps with modifications, but this one was meant to be for the lulz, so~

Edited by Zhuge Liang

To be fair, Eliwood's top half was done ages ago for the genderbend competition (IIRC, it was very long ago) and Dan made him a bikini!dancer because it was funny, not because it was in character. So he basically just finished the bottom half rather than making a new one from scratch.

If it was a "serious" genderbend I'd much prefer something close to the character's original outfit perhaps with modifications, but this one was meant to be for the lulz, so~

Yeah, I figured that was the case. ^^; It still looks nice, it's just a bit more distracting. XD

...Must... resist.

Must... resist... throwing money away... for shipping art stuffies.

Like resist is actually part of your vocabulary.

Just spend the money already.