This is what I did today instead of Homework

Khrene Cleaver

I started doing a digital mock up in MS Paint of this drawing of a Cowgirl Pokemon Trainer

It ain't finished, but hey, I wanted someone to see before this goes into the ufinished pile. But hopefully it won't end up like this, and this, and this, and this, and especially this RPG project I wanted to do with a few friends.

cowgirlbikinishade.png

I just now noticed I bumped up my gals cup size when re shapding her breasts... Oops?

This is so cute :) You should finish it! I really like your full bodied sprites, these are super neat. They're inspiring, I kind of want to try but it seems so incredibly time consuming. Mugs are hard enough :T

If you do decide to finish it, keep in mind that the right leg, OPV, the kneecap would actually be more towards the center/left of her leg, not out to the right.

Here's a ref image I grabbed from google to show what I'm talking about a little--I realize this isn't the pose you're going for but it is a tad bit similar.

I can try to do a redline over this later if you're interested.

edit: tits are actually pretty realistic imo, though small. too much anime bubble breast goin on in this forum. :T

Edited by Mewiyev

her tits are pretty small and saggy and her knees are pretty bigjust sayin

This:

tits are actually pretty realistic imo, though small. too much anime bubble breast goin on in this forum. :T

But he has point, they are just a tad low compared to how un-full they are and considering she wearing a bra/bikini top that could give her a tad more support. But generally everyone here does do c-d cup tits that have the height of a b cup, or they height if they where wearing corsets all the time.

For instace they would take her breast size and move it up to her breast height. (Keep in mind that raising ones arms also raises ones breasts) Although As I'm looking for images that prove this point I'm finding some that go against it like this model, this pretty lady, and who are all wearing bras yet have lower breast heights that some of the other sprites around.

This is so cute :) You should finish it! I really like your full bodied sprites, these are super neat. They're inspiring, I kind of want to try but it seems so incredibly time consuming. Mugs are hard enough :TIf you do decide to finish it, keep in mind that the right leg, OPV, the kneecap would actually be more towards the center/left of her leg, not out to the right.Here's a ref image I grabbed from google to show what I'm talking about a little--I realize this isn't the pose you're going for but it is a tad bit similar.I can try to do a redline over this later if you're interested. edit:

Thanks a lot! I really wanna finish now, but I really need to be doing work this Botony summer course, and I also want to reply to people who gave me feedback. So I'll get back on it tonight maybe if everything goes straight for Botony

Oh man THANK YOU for actually getting female chest anatomy right!

Adding to the conversation, it also depends on the kind of bra for the shape and height of the breasts, not to mention how it fits and how worn it is, just like other forms of clothing. That said, they do look a little low as far as I can tell, but not by much. Breasts actually start pretty low. A lot lower than what's typically seen in anime. So it's good to see actual anatomy being used in this.