Problems with FE4 and 6

Random

Topic Title Self Explanatory.

Basically whenever anyone gets a weapon rank in FE6 the game hangs,

For FE4, I simply just cannot find where to edit characters Holy Bloods, cause I'm probably missing it, I kinda have bad skills finding stuff...

I'm essentially playing them with random growths and classes for characters so... yeah these road blocks are a problem.

Anyone here who can help me?

I'm not that familiar with FE6, but you can edit character holy blood in the FE4 Character editor Nightmare modules. There should be one for the first generation characters and 3 for the fixed second generation characters.

Yeah, uh for FE4 it's a simple problem... I can't find it in the Module folder, or the drag option... maybe I just have bad eyesight or bad sense for it... I know it'll be a pain but could you screenshot specifically where it is in the folder/application?

EDIT:

Fixed the FE4 problem, Nightmare 2 doesn't come up with the option to edit holy blood but Nightmare 1 does.

Now I just need to solve the FE6 problem...

EDIT:

Yeah now I need to make Sigurd and Celice be able to Seize without being of their original classes.

Edited by Random