7/26- Ike

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like the pose and forshortening(or whatever the term for it is)

Kinda disappointing, TBH.

This was the guy that did the FE6/7 art? His 6 art was meh, but they got decent with seven, what is this?

Granted, it's more the really odd pose/angle that ruins it over the shading, or anything.

Edited by L95

He for some reason reminds me of Sothe. Anyways, face looks weird, cape doesn't look that long, his sword doesn't look like Ragnell (minor thing, but eh), and his chest and stomach armor look weird.

I so far didn't think any of the DLC arts were really bad (Micaiah's was pretty if you ignored her chest and she looks so different from her normal self), but this....AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though personally, I didn't like Celice's very much. Still don't think he looked 'bad' though.

He lost his arm and replace it with a sword (I know it's just the angle that makes it look like that). Did I mention his artwork looks awful and nothing like my hero.

420px-Fepr-ike.jpg

This is Ike, not that....thing.

Edited by Angel Valentine

To be honest, I don't think either the body or head are really bad. They just don't fit together. Still, I'd rather have a character drawn in a weird style than drawn to not fit the character at all like we've seen already.

There's something weirdly disturbing about this artworkbesides Ike breaking the fourth wall and staring me with his creppy eyes, his entire head looks brigther than his body, it looks like someone photshoped his head in this body, he looks skinny as phuch, the cape looks more like a manteau

Noseless D cup Micaiah was one thing, FMP styled Elincia was okay in comparison, as was Loli!Celicia. But this... I'm supposed to believe that FE7's character artist drew this travesty?! Sorry, but I don't like having the lord that gave me a proper introduction into the series looking like some cyborg stick figure!

Seriously! This has got to be the worst DLC artwork for this game that I have ever seen!

Am I the only one who's bugged more by the skill than by the character?

"Hey, let's take a skill we already have for a DLC reward, and just multiply it by 5!"

On another note, we should have a new weapon as well and already released, but I can't download it just yet. Has someone gotten it and verified that it is Gaebolg as it obviously is?

Edited by Othin

I was hoping for either Suetsugu Shigeaki, Hadoka Maki or Enami Katsumi... But that was purely wishful thinking on my part. Going back to hunting down Nirnroot.

... I was a little annoyed by the skill too. I was hoping for something a little more interesting. Not sure what, but definitely not that. And I can confirm that it was the Gae Bolg that was released about 3 hours ago.

JLNc.png

is plz hire me

seriously what is going on with his head

the body was so good until the head happened (other than the impossible placement of the sword)

This actually does look a lot better. The original looks like his head was pasted on.