7/26- Ike

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like they put Ike's head on top of an Eva.

I wonder how much time they have to do these illustrations, since many of them look so off.

probably not much but at least by that you can tell its not already on the game as opposed to most dlcs today

Can anyone tell me if Ike had Aether in any of his appearances as NPC or as an enemy?

In all the RvB and LvD maps, he shows up either as an NPC or an enemy and uses Aether.

The thighs should still be a bit larger and the entire midsection as well. The face looks better now imo, though. Ice blue eyes don't really fit Ike...

Even PoR Ike looked more built than DLC Ike. what

Looks iffy, but so does most of the DLC artwork. It's like the people at IS were more intrested in giving us these battles (And making money) then the artwork. Just think about their original artwork and forget the DLC art. Travelling from other worlds= loses weight, and makes you look younger- brilliant for models........... (Unrelated, I know)

Wouldn't all caps + 10 be more fitting?

Does it affect HP? :0

and move

I guess they wanted it to sound more interesting than a basic + skill, and since it affects caps instead of stats directly, it is.

I assume it works like or builds on the characters' internal cap modifiers, which means it shouldn't affect HP or Move, since those don't have modifiers.

Hey, this means every character should be able to get over 50 Luck for 100% Weapon Saver.

Edited by Othin

So what are you saying, exactly? That you'd rather have bad DLC off-disc rather than good DLC on-disc?

i never said it was bad dlc i said it was bad artwork probly due to rushing to get it sent out rather than half assing it with plenty of time to put on a disc

EDIT with the possible exception of Marth since he was Day 1 and very key to the series as a whole they wouldn't want him to look bad

Edited by spoon98