Eternal Bond: An FE7 Hack

Agro

EBch7_zpsfbdeedfb.png

Good lord, somehow we got pushed all the way to page two! I saw that and thought "gee, that's no good!". So I went and fudged a bunch of screens together. This has been done for a while but a number of "bugs" (the plot twist is that they weren't bugs) stalled progress and wrecked motivation for a little while. Oh, and the check out that new battle frame! Thanks be to Lord Glenn for the graphics and Jubby for the insertion. They're both saints. Well, not Glenn. But Jubby is.

I don't know about that >;)

I love the 5th screen, the empty HP bar looks like it's part of the template :3

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. The battle #'s hardly fitting in the battle template box kinda bothers me (along with the fact that the circlish thing looks like it's getting cut off) but otherwise it's good, and it's probably some silly graphical/TSA/other issue preventing it from looking perfect, so I'm satisfied with just complaining/pointing it out lol

^ that's just the way they made it actually :P no TSA issues on this one~

Isn't there an area of space in the middle of the screen that is restricted from having the template go into it?

I know that Ryrumeli gave me this image for FE8, and I do believe that he said that the area of black couldn't have anything from the template extend into it. If that is indeed true, making the circles big enough to fully contain the numbers would have resulted in the circles going above that boundary.

Edited by Lord Glenn

Hmmm sorry yeah, you're right. I didn't realize you had built it around the restrictions (most people don't and just make me chop it down)

The problem is that that black space is not even counted for in the TSA at all; it basically skips the middle black space.

This is a pic of the frame with the TSA applied to it, if you're at all interested in why it won't work.~

#imagemagic

Edited by Jubby

EVERYONE STOP ARGUING

Just quickly, I've been putting making this song off for a long time because A. I didn't know how to do it and B. it took 2 hours to insert. Nonetheless, you won't have to listen to the oddly-placed Powerful Foe anymore.

EVERYONE STOP ARGUING

Just quickly, I've been putting making this song off for a long time because A. I didn't know how to do it and B. it took 2 hours to insert. Nonetheless, you won't have to listen to the oddly-placed Powerful Foe anymore.

Snap, sounds awesome! When will the first be released? Like, after what chapter is finished?

Oooooooh more EB musics. I like.

stop pretending you're using fexp and can just import music whenever you want faggot

Noooo how did you knowwwww

Well that sounds good at the very least. Nice.

Thanks! :):

Snap, sounds awesome! When will the first be released? Like, after what chapter is finished?

After the next is finished--so Chapter 8.

another old mug bites the dust eh agro?

[spoiler=P.S.][pm me if you want a new one id be happy to make one for you...]

You mean Tristan's mug, right? It really only got changed because I changed his class. I'm sure his old mug will make a reappearance at some point :P:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Where is the download this game appears to be amazing!!!!

but i don't find the download link!!

P.S-sorry my bad english i am portuguese

In the future, PM the topic creator (in this case, Agro) instead of necroposting (which is against the rules).

• 2 months later...

I'm not dead. Not yet.

Those of you who have been following me on YouTube will have already seen this. For the rest of you, well, here you go. The events (and script) are/were a little rough around the edges (still getting the hang of what works and what doesn't) but this is one of the major things I've been waiting for before I make a release. I've got about two more weeks of break left, so hopefully I can steamroll through the next few chapters and pull something together in time for FEE3. No promises, though. P.S. this video features the lovely spriteworks of many talented artists such as Mica, Nickt and Merc and a huge, huge HUGE thank you goes to Lenh for making the world map for me. That too is a sort of work-in-progress as I finalise more locations. I hope that this drums up a bit of hype for y'all.

Eternal Bond is in my top 4 favorite hacks, after playing the demo for last year's FEE3.

Also, who designed your world map? Looks so FE-esque.

He said Lenh.

I'm not dead. Not yet.

Those of you who have been following me on YouTube will have already seen this. For the rest of you, well, here you go. The events (and script) are/were a little rough around the edges (still getting the hang of what works and what doesn't) but this is one of the major things I've been waiting for before I make a release. I've got about two more weeks of break left, so hopefully I can steamroll through the next few chapters and pull something together in time for FEE3. No promises, though. P.S. this video features the lovely spriteworks of many talented artists such as Mica, Nickt and Merc and a huge, huge HUGE thank you goes to Lenh for making the world map for me. That too is a sort of work-in-progress as I finalise more locations. I hope that this drums up a bit of hype for y'all.

glad to see this is still up and about. nice world map argo

also did you change the story again cause i dont remember the lord guy going out and fighting bandits first chapter.

I'm not dead. Not yet.

I think the best thing from what I can see, is that it truly feels like a standalone game. I don't get that feeling from a lot of hacks, even some that take themselves so seriously, there are just moments where you can really notice just how it's a hack but this one actually looks pretty good.

Also, I smiled like a goofball so hard when I saw my mugs, I love that people are using them, makes me happy.

Edited by NICKT™