Eternal Bond: An FE7 Hack

Agro

Actually, I did the mistake many times too. But you inserted this Silver Bow a bit lagged ^^ see the arrow's tail is a bit too on the left of the 16x16 box.

It seems to be a boss here. he has a name. Still he has heavy defense probably

But generic palette?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But generic palette?

The guy is orange, he happens to match the generic enemy palette?

Also, thanks Solum, I hadn't even realised.

Edited by Agro

Just quickly, here's the song that took me two hours to insert and one of the moments I've really been looking forward to writing/hacking in.

Edited by Agro

The previous version was like this good |--|

The new version is like this good |---------------------------------------------------------------|

What happened to that ELF method tutorial?

Was Agro going to do that?

Because I was making one right now... But if he has already something done I'll gladly step back~ he's the music boss here after all.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

The music's wonderful (though I've not heard the original, so to me, it just sounds like a great composition), but what really caught my eye was Elfire's icon. Is it another one of Solum's? (Actually, that last question goes for Praesidia too.)

The previous version was like this good |--|

The new version is like this good |---------------------------------------------------------------|

Was Agro going to do that?

Because I was making one right now... But if he has already something done I'll gladly step back~ he's the music boss here after all.

It's in the works, yeah. There's actually still lots that I'm learning and trying to work out so I'm holding off on writing it until my investigations are complete.

The music's wonderful (though I've not heard the original, so to me, it just sounds like a great composition), but what really caught my eye was Elfire's icon. Is it another one of Solum's? (Actually, that last question goes for Praesidia too.)

Yep, Solum did all the icons for me :P:

Different Mage Knight casting SFX too?

I think so? I used whichever fix was available through the FEditor animations topic but it might be a side effect of using the sound improvement hack.

Edited by Agro

• 1 month later...

EBch7_zpsfbdeedfb.png

Good lord, somehow we got pushed all the way to page two! I saw that and thought "gee, that's no good!". So I went and fudged a bunch of screens together. This has been done for a while but a number of "bugs" (the plot twist is that they weren't bugs) stalled progress and wrecked motivation for a little while. Oh, and the check out that new battle frame! Thanks be to Lord Glenn for the graphics and Jubby for the insertion. They're both saints. Well, not Glenn. But Jubby is.

Edited by Agro

So hyped for this project. Also, one little thing:

EBch7_zpsfbdeedfb.png

Something about Briella's expression in that last screen is just really funny to me. I'm 90% sure it's just the fact that she's in the middle of one of her blinking frames, but she just looks so uninterested in Henrick being alive. *shrugs*

Ahh some news. Nice battle template ! You made it through the glitch of your old Rom file so ? Good job for this ( goes back to work ) .

Edited by Solum

Hey wait- I swear I saw that template in Lord Glenn's Mausoleum!

It's really cool your using that. This hack looks great so far!

It's an updated and finalized design of the old FE4R template, yes. And since FE4R is long since dead, once I was able to fix it up, I offered it to Agro (only really possible thanks to Jubby's discovery of being able to increase the number of tiles for the frame, otherwise it would have needed severe editing.)

So hyped for this project. Also, one little thing:

Something about Briella's expression in that last screen is just really funny to me. I'm 90% sure it's just the fact that she's in the middle of one of her blinking frames, but she just looks so uninterested in Henrick being alive. *shrugs*

I know, I keep making screenshots and then realising afterwards that I took them when the character was blinking. Oh well, it just shows, uh, completion! And immersion! And realism!

Ahh some news. Nice battle template ! You made it through the glitch of your old Rom file so ? Good job for this ( goes back to work ) .

Ah yes, it turns out it wasn't a glitch, just an oversight on my part, but I managed to find a workaround in the end.

Thanks for posting guys, you really keep me going, especially through such stressful periods such as this (exams) <3.