Elibean Nights

Arch

sub4sub.gif btn_donate_LG.gif

Download
(This is always the latest download)

screensversion7.png

What is Elibian Nights?

Elibian Nights is a fan-made sequel to Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword (released as just "Fire Emblem" in the United States and Europe). The game follows the stories of Blazing Sword's cast between the end of that game and the beginning of its sequel, Binding Blade.

The game is centered around "tales," which are like your standard Fire Emblem chapter. The main difference, however, is that each tale is completely independent. The cast of the first tale will not carry over into the second, and the stories, while some do link plot points together, each map's respective gameplay is completely independent.

After a tale is completed, the player will be transported to the "Tale Select" screen. At this hub, you can select the next tale you wish to play, choose to replay any of the tales you've completed, and view your Achievements. If you're familiar with the XBOX360, you'll recognize the concept of "Achievements." The game features a total of 15 Achievements to unlock! Also included is a hub for "Bonus Content," unlockable extra cutscenes, and the new "Matchmaker" feature, which allows you to modify the default support pairing choices among FE7's characters.

What's in this release?

"Every tale" is defined as the following: Tale 1 (Eliwood), Tale 1x (Merlinus), Tale 2 (Lyn), Tale 2xa (Rath), Tale 2xb (Kent), Tale 3 (Hector), Tale 4 (Pent), Tale 4x (Douglas), Tale 5 (Raven), Tale 6 (Karel), Tale 7 (Zealot), Tale 8 (Legault), and the Finale (Zephiel).

The Future

One last hurrah for Igrene's Bonus Tale.

Edited by Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Arch been up to lately?

Boycotting Serenes. This:

Tale5Tease.pngintersection.PNG

Also, marveling at the fact that someone created a TVtropes page about my game.

But mostly? Procrastinating on FEE3. LOOOOTS of that.

Anyways, I'll be posting around here from time to time. Keeping the forest up-to-date and all that jazz. inb4 I get warned for double-posting.

Edited by Arch

Hahahaha, I just read that Elibian Nights TvTropes page. That is awesome, just pure awesome. (And I really hate using that word, too. :P) I'm so tempted to play this hack, but ... ^^;

Called it. Silly boy.

I actually haven't played this since one of the super early releases here, maybe I'll give it a whirl once I have more time.

Oh and I assume you intend for that 2nd post to be for updates, so it's not really an issue. I don't care if hack authors double post in their own thread if there is substance to it. Just edit your author updates into that post or something if you want to make use of it, lol.

Edited by Tangerine

Hahahaha, I just read that Elibian Nights TvTropes page. That is awesome, just pure awesome. (And I really hate using that word, too. :P) I'm so tempted to play this hack, but ... ^^;

You want to play because there is a chapter based around Rath.. Don't try to hide it =P

You want to play because there is a chapter based around Rath.. Don't try to hide it =P

Heeeey ... I like Elibe. Elibe is fun. :P:

Contrary to some people I did NOT see this coming

of course I never tried to predict anything in the first place soooooo

I tried Eliwood's tale again and it's a little bit too much of a WIP for me to play yet only because I've already played like 4 versions of itbut you have my uh... spiritual support

Also, marveling at the fact that someone created a TVtropes page about my game.

This only came to your attention just now? I think that page has been up for a while now, Arch. xD

Also dammit I really need to play more. I downloaded Ver. 5 recently and Warner just trolled all over Eliwood. Not a very good start. DX

(whoa what if someone makes a page for ASD...!)

aaaarch what happened to cafe :<

We're using Serenes to get more hits for the project with minor updates so I can post the Cafe-exclusive content and get more hits for our site. I mean.... what?

Here, get distracted by... this graphical update!

nunino.png

Oooh! Aaaah! And all was forgotten.

I tried Eliwood's tale again and it's a little bit too much of a WIP for me to play yet only because I've already played like 4 versions of itbut you have my uh... spiritual support

This is the final version of Tale 1....

Edited by Arch

You should make Lyn's class Lorcan Huntress Swordmaster Ranger Woman

Wait, why did you come back? You never come back!

I should probably get around to playing this soon. Damn myself for having less free time in the summer.

I'm not going to say much (because who will value MY opinion? :p ) except for "Simply amazing." I'm really looking forward to playing the rest of the tales and earning all of the achievements.

Edited by Shojx

The writing is superb it really feels like after events of fe7. This is really fun as well, the chapters are nice, story is fantastic [i'm sure you've all heard this before] the sprites are cool, the new weapons you all added in are great too.

This has inspired me to start trying to hack from today onward

Edited by Jedi