Elibean Nights

Arch

Wait ... you can play this hack on a GBA flashcart? How in the ...

Well, not this one. There's probably something in one of the programs the authors are using that's mucking up the games, since the same problem is showing up in multiple projects created using the same tools. Projects which were created before some of these tools--MK404's, Will of Good and Evil, GhebFE--work fine.

true but screw using actual GBA flashcarts, they're obsolete AFAIC :P *shot down by Celice's retro-ism*

Wait, you'd call the GBA retro? Exactly how old are you :o:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough flashcart talk you guys!

In other news, Raven has become Ike.

marquesscornwellskid.pngravenshowdown.png

Similar facial structure, same pauldron, and a one-on-one showdown with his mortal enemy. In Tale 5 pt. 2, he transforms into a cyborg and replaces his right arm with a sword.

Also, the first part of Tale 5 will be on full display during FEE3. Hope you're all looking forward to the show!

Very cool that you have a new mug for Raven. :) His face seems a bit unRavenish though. I think it is the eyes/eyebrows. They don't have that same "angry and I hate the world look", in my opinion.

Can't wait to see it at FEE3!

Edited by eCut

Isn't flash cart talk kinda valid considering we're talking about it as a platform for EN?

And yes blazer you did indeed recommend it to me, but :P I wish my GBA native one worked :(

Ouhh shit. That's the PM where I said something bad about EN :( I didn't like it for a little while. Seemed too hyped up when it was here. Too much negative arguing. Sorry Arch. I swear I like it now :P

D'aww D: It's in rar form :( Sucks having a Mac.

And this is the reason I emulate it on my PSP. Yay for workarounds for Mac users.

On more EN related comments, I'll probably warm up to the Raven mug. NEEDS A BIGGER PAULDRON

>not using unrarx

C'mon, man! You've gotta work that mac!

Edited by Esme

I swore there was either a Mac version, or at least Mac support, but regardless, 7zip should support the RAR format, and is available on Mac as well according to its wiki page. Give that a try, maybe.

I liked the revisioned maps, they were much more appealing!

Ps: Dorcas sucks ball in Chapter 1:Gaiden. Too slow and terrible equipment.

... Were you giving him the steel axe that IIRC someone has, or something?

Don't know if this conversation was there in the original take, it probably was, but Erik's conversation with Serra in Hector's tales was just awesome. Really made me like Erik a bit and while I love Serra, he did speak the truth.

It was in the original, but I goofed in the coding and it wasn't accessible. Oooooops :P:.

PE0c.png

This happens far too often. I'm sure you'll all be enjoying it as much as I am when you get to play. I'm at the point where I actually have a testable version of the chapter, so that's definitely something newsworthy. Been dithering on this for waaaaaay too long.

Edited by Arch

Why isn't it hidden in his doublet?

To be a little more on-topic, I'm loving the changes I've seen. I haven't played a version of EN in a long while, and all the changes, especially to chapter 1, make it even more enjoyable than it was the first time through.

Edited by frat_tastic

there should be a hidden swordslayer somewhere

no wait code it so that he misses with the Steel Blade no matter what, rages, and then gets a swordslayer through a special event

then shits on this Alastor nub <3

It was in the original, but I goofed in the coding and it wasn't accessible. Oooooops :P:.

PE0c.png

This happens far too often. I'm sure you'll all be enjoying it as much as I am when you get to play. I'm at the point where I actually have a testable version of the chapter, so that's definitely something newsworthy. Been dithering on this for waaaaaay too long.

HURRRRRRRGH. Steel Blade begone! Normally I like Steel Blades. On enemies that they can actually HIT.

creativeliberties.png

Another new feature to showcase. When replaying a tale, you'll have the option for the storytellers to take "creative liberties." These range from new allies, harder gameplay, running gags, satire, and some genuinely new stuff. Basically, Elibian Nights: Fun Mode.

Edited by Arch

creativeliberties.png

Another new feature to showcase. When replaying a tale, you'll have the option for the storytellers to take "creative liberties." These range from new allies, harder gameplay, running gags, satire, and some genuinely new stuff. Basically, Elibian Nights: Fun Mode.

That is awesome. I'm stoked for this even more now.

creativeliberties.png

Looking good! this will be fun