Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .and that convinced me that I'll get around to trying this one day. Probably when it's really finished.

Edited by eclipse

In other news, Raven has become Ike.

marquesscornwellskid.pngravenshowdown.png

Similar facial structure, same pauldron, and a one-on-one showdown with his mortal enemy. In Tale 5 pt. 2, he transforms into a cyborg and replaces his right arm with a sword.

Also, the first part of Tale 5 will be on full display during FEE3. Hope you're all looking forward to the show!

You've got it all wrong. Priscilla should be there for the hard round 1. Then Alastor magically survives and gets roflstomp'd by an effective weapon in 1 turn for round 2. THEN Raven becomes a cyborg in another dimension.

Edited by Jean-Marc

fo2.png

The prince/princess complained about how Tale 1x was a little too dull combat-wise. Another bandit chapter? Boring! So, the storytellers are spicing things up with their newfound creative liberty powers :D:.

If you've got whacky ideas for some creative liberties that the authors could take, I'd love to hear them! I'm eager to hear what kinds of things people can come up with. Be creative!

Edited by Arch

That's not a Medium/Neotank, NOT IMPREEESSED. :C

Rip the map sprites for me and I'll upgrade to medium tank.

Not gonna lie, enemies getting tanks would make it more interesting.

They get tanks. Fighter jets too.

If Advanve Wars tanks are gonna pop up, then the next logical step is to have a CO come with them.

Good suggestion, but I think I'll have to pass on a CO cameo. Mug spriting resources are thin enough as it is.

Creative Liberty suggestions:

1) Have Sain & some random girl(maybe a new character?) switch roles in the romance. Girl chases Sain and he pushes/runs away.

2) In Lyn's tale, have Kent confess his feelings to Lyn.

3) In tales where FE4/5 Characters Cameo, have them switch places with whoever visits the house/locations.

That's all I got for now. But I love the creative liberties and the tank introductions!

You wouldn't be happen to be willing to do that for fighter jets too, would you? :3

P.S. You da best.

High-flying jet planes that use missiles to shoot down air units.

Hey I can finally use that line in FE context for once!

@Psych: Creative liberties, remember. :3c

Are you really gonna do tanks that early in the hack? I think they should get more ridiculous as time goes on. So, what I'm saying is, Zephiel better be piloting Zeorymer in the Final Tale.

Are you really gonna do tanks that early in the hack? I think they should get more ridiculous as time goes on. So, what I'm saying is, Zephiel better be piloting Zeorymer in the Final Tale.

Each chapter's going to have its own little motif. 1x just seemed like the appropriate time to do tanks, spice up the combat since it was just another bandit chapter. Plus, getting to turn Merlinus into a machine of destruction? How could I pass that up?

Things probably won't be getting more ridiculous as you go along, it'll be a nice, consistent level of absurdity and awesomeness the entire way through. However, completing tales will unlock new liberties in older tales (which could perhaps add to the ridiculousness, I dunno).

You should replace Wallace with the abominable snowman in Zealot's.

Replace Harken with a Cherubim, Angels deliver messages, his name is sounds like hearken

Pent's gaiden, if certain requirements were made in his chapter Pent can make morphs.

My Creative Liberties:

In Karel's Tale, give Karel a different enemy than Gigais at the end, like... the evil axe warrior, Vladmir! (I made him up myself on the spot, so don't ask what he looks like, you decide that yourself.)

And somewhere in the middle of Karel's Tale, (like say... after the bandit attack) On his way to Nabata, he goes through Lycia and discovers another rebellion on their way to Ostia, led by the undefeated Silver Sniper, Ciros!(again, use your imagination to depict what he looks like.)

These are all I have at the top of my head. What do you think?