Elibean Nights

Arch

rr7U490.pngtM32Lr6.pngQOdm41S.png

Goddamn. I've been working on this all day. I'd peg it at about 40% complete right now (when I started this morning, it was like 5%). Of note we have our map, which is of Caelin (there's some Ch15 in there, as well as a bit of Ch10). We've also got our villain, Hervor. More on her later, I suppose.

seprate division of the rebellion in ostia with orders to take calien. atleast thats the feeling im getting.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of Achievements... (in spoilers just in case)

I am having problems with obtaining Canas' achievement, Emblemologist. I completed Pent's tale and the one after it two times each. The first time I had the items scattered among the characters, the second I had Canas hoard them all for both chapters, but did not unlock the achievement.

I obtained all the items (Bracelet [Given], Orb, Sword, Scroll, Heaven Seal [used]), but it doesn't unlock. Does Canas himself have to find the items, or is this achievement bugged? Alternatively, am I not supposed to send Renault to the "shrine", or am is it intended to not use the Heaven Seal?

In addition, the Angel of Life achievement. I recruited Jaffar and had him slay the final boss. Is this one of those achievements where I am not supposed to recruit him and kill him off, or am I missing something (Such as a talk conversation, or do I need to outlast the onslaught instead of rushing)?

Also, is it intended to gain the achievement, Traitorous Swine, when Erik is recruited but killed off? It seems like he was supposed to die while still an enemy and not an ally.

Lastly, the Temple of Time achievement, is this supposed to be unlockable? I killed one Master Swd user in Hector's tale.

Version: Latest available to public (Downloaded a few days prior to this post)

Otherwise, excellent work! I look forward to the next release, and eventually the completed product.

On the topic of Achievements... (in spoilers just in case)

I am having problems with obtaining Canas' achievement, Emblemologist. I completed Pent's tale and the one after it two times each. The first time I had the items scattered among the characters, the second I had Canas hoard them all for both chapters, but did not unlock the achievement.

I obtained all the items (Bracelet [Given], Orb, Sword, Scroll, Heaven Seal [used]), but it doesn't unlock. Does Canas himself have to find the items, or is this achievement bugged? Alternatively, am I not supposed to send Renault to the "shrine", or am is it intended to not use the Heaven Seal?

In addition, the Angel of Life achievement. I recruited Jaffar and had him slay the final boss. Is this one of those achievements where I am not supposed to recruit him and kill him off, or am I missing something (Such as a talk conversation, or do I need to outlast the onslaught instead of rushing)?

Also, is it intended to gain the achievement, Traitorous Swine, when Erik is recruited but killed off? It seems like he was supposed to die while still an enemy and not an ally.

Lastly, the Temple of Time achievement, is this supposed to be unlockable? I killed one Master Swd user in Hector's tale.

Version: Latest available to public (Downloaded a few days prior to this post)

Otherwise, excellent work! I look forward to the next release, and eventually the completed product.

Here's a little bit of help for some of those achievements:

Temple of Time (as well as Unwritten History and World Traveler) unlock too early in the currently-released version of the patch, yes.

Angel of Life (as well as the Bonus Scene tied to it) need you to have no deaths in Douglas's Tale, but you need to Suspend-Resume your game at some point after recruiting Jaffar for it to trigger properly.

As for Emblemologist, I don't remember having such trouble with it, but do know that the Achievement gets unlocked upon obtaining one of those artifacts, so you don't need to go to Douglas's tale every time, and I think the Heaven Seal should be of no importance either. Maybe try to have someone like Erk just collect them all at the end of the Tale, starting from the beginning of the map, and ending with the Rusty Sword. That's what I did, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer vacation. Time to finish this shit.

PUdeqN0.pngTFDmIEb.png

Meet Gaufrid, the final member of Tale 2xb's cast. AthenaWyrm did a great job on the character design and mugshot, with some touchups by AK. Claps for them, if you please.

Now we just gotta get that shitty Kent dealt with.

Now we just gotta get that shitty Kent dealt with.

e3lxdFc.png

Batten down the hatches! There's a sprite critique clusterfuckery a'brewin!

To those critics, I would like to preemptively reply with this:

Edited by Arch

graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

who is that kent-wanna be?

ew his face is gross and what is that hair even :E

who the fuck made that shit :E

Probably some dumb beeyotch. I'm not even... JEALOUS... of her skills.

I don't know if the above messages are sarcastic or not, but I don't find myself liking the Kent mug.

Aside from the fact that he looks... younger? It's okay, I guess.

Overall, his face is the problem. He looks pudgy, or something. Can't put my finger on it.

The armour is nice, the face rather less so.