Elibean Nights

Arch

There are hidden weapons in each tale, all references to other Fire Emblem games. The Amatsu (from FE13) is the weapon for Lyn's Tale, usable only by Myrmidons/Swordmasters.

You can find the Kingsword in Eliwood's Tale (FE5), the Claymore in Hector's (FE7x), the Pugi in Raven's (FE5), the Devil Sword in Karel's (FE1/3), the Wing Spear in Zealot's (FE11/12), and the Double Bow in Legault's (FE9/10).

Do you get an achievement for finding all of them?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you get an achievement for finding all of them?

I wanted to, but it takes up more resources than the game engine's given me (have to be selective with using permanent event IDs).

There are hidden weapons in each tale, all references to other Fire Emblem games. The Amatsu (from FE13) is the weapon for Lyn's Tale, usable only by Myrmidons/Swordmasters.

You can find the Kingsword in Eliwood's Tale (FE5), the Claymore in Hector's (FE7x), the Pugi in Raven's (FE5), the Devil Sword in Karel's (FE1/3), the Wing Spear in Zealot's (FE11/12), and the Double Bow in Legault's (FE9/10).

Where exactly is the claymore? I looked in every village, house, ect., but I can't seem to find it. Then, When I step on the castle entrance, it says, "Achievement unlocked! King of Secrets. Er, is this suppose to be a glitch?

Edited by PixelmanFE

Where exactly is the claymore? I looked in every village, house, ect., but I can't seem to find it. Then, When I step on the castle entrance, it says, "Achievement unlocked! King of Secrets. Er, is this suppose to be a glitch?

Yes, that's a glitch. I'll need more information, though, since I can't replicate it just by standing on the castle gate. Check your gold amount in the status screen, if it's anything other than 0G, that'd be the issue.

OJ2UQMm.png

Visit that house with Hector. The guy inside talks about the Claymore.

i have really been enjoying the new patch got a more than half of the achievements not even sure if some are working also

i found all but the wing spear in hidden items looked for a while gave up anyone know where it is

also did you put nergal tome just in the secret shop just for the lols of that it has no rank if so i approve that was fun

so all in all ive been really enjoying replaying the old tales as well as the new can't wait for the final with murdocks 15 mt ignore defense weapon

Yes, that's a glitch. I'll need more information, though, since I can't replicate it just by standing on the castle gate. Check your gold amount in the status screen, if it's anything other than 0G, that'd be the issue.

OJ2UQMm.png

Visit that house with Hector. The guy inside talks about the Claymore.

Ah, okay. Thanks Arch!

And about the over 0 gold thing, yes, that was the problem. I had this much at the start.post-9140-0-96480400-1378943111_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Raven's Tale]is it just me or did anyone else die a little after they finish Raven's Tale? and as a topic for debate: did anyone notice that they didn't care about Heath? sure he died and Priscilla is sad and all but they don't care enough for him to give him a "proper burial" like Raven.... hahahahaha makes me laugh

Edited by LordGregorious

[spoiler=Raven's Tale]is it just me or did anyone else die a little after they finish Raven's Tale? and as a topic for debate: did anyone notice that they didn't care about Heath? sure he died and Priscilla is sad and all but they don't care enough for him to give him a "proper burial" like Raven.... hahahahaha makes me laugh

[spoiler=I am a Walrus]It was so sad how Raven died...People with maxed stats should never die. He ran out of swords to stab people with.

As for how nobody cared about Heath, nobody cared about Shen either. But they both died on the battlefield (probably), while Raven was hauled in front of Arcard and executed (dat crit). Not sure how that would interfere with them getting buried though.

Either way, Erk is just amazing. He just sits in the back and throws Bolting at all the male characters, then steps in and grabs Priscilla when they're out of the picture. Brilliant! (Oh, except for Lucius. But maybe the distance confused him.)

Edited by reallylongname

Why doesn't Erk have any battle dialogue with any character in Raven's tale. You'd think he'd at least recognize Priscilla and maybe even Lucius. Seems like a rather forced way to end the tale like it did since the whole mess could have been avoided if Erk recognized any of them.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Why doesn't Erk have any battle dialogue with any character in Raven's tale. You'd think he'd at least recognize Priscilla and maybe even Lucius. Seems like a rather forced way to end the tale like it did since the whole mess could have been avoided if Erk recognized any of them.

Because ideally, he's firing boltings at them from afar. Hence, he wouldn't be able to recognize his target. Arcard wouldn't have stopped at Erk's request, anyways. Edited by Arch

I can see Arcard not stopping anyway but it feels a bit empty that Erk has no dialogue. Just my thoughts.

He has quite a bit of dialogue in the ending. I'll throw him a generic battle quote, if I must.

Since we're on the topic of Raven't Tales, I have a questions to ask:

Why did you change Raven't Tale completely? When I played old renditions of Elibian Nights (V3 I think...), it seemed fine to me.Also, why did you pull an ending like that? It was pretty sad and depressing, seeing people like Geitz (a guy trying to find a purpose) and Shen (a slave who fathers a child) slowly being killed off. Part of me died because what you actually did. That is why Raven's Tale is my favorite. It's not funny. It's not easy. It's also not because Raven is my favorite character. It's because it's both sad and challenging, while also having nice dialogue and story writing. I'm impressed. (The ending cutscene was also nice to look at. AstraLunaSol made it, right?)

About Erk, wouldn't he be suspicious of Arcard? He seems pretty maniacal, if you ask me.

And why did Arcard track Raven's crew? Just wondering.

Edited by PixelmanFE

Since we're on the topic of Raven't Tales, I have a questions to ask:

[spoiler=Answers]Basically, Raven's Tale was claimed as the "property" of a former cohort of mine after a falling out post-v4. I'd actually been pondering redoing Raven's Tale anyways; it was okay, but based on your response, I'd say the revision wound up being better. Why settle for just "okay," right? It presented an opportunity to do something different, so I seized it. Glad that it wound up being your favorite.

Erk is working under Arcard; likely suspicious, but in no place to act on those suspicions until he finally turns against his commander in the ending of 5-2.

As to why Arcard hunted down Raven... First off, Arcard has a no tolerance policy for disruptions. He's running a slave-state, after all. Second, Raven's crew killed Arcard's personally hired assassin, one of the few people in on Arcard's conspiracy to usurp the Etrurian throne. He wants to tie up loose ends; he doesn't know that it's just a revenge-lusting man and his friends, for all Arcard knows, it could be a counter-conspiracy or something. Can't leave loose ends untied.

Edited by Arch

[spoiler=Answers]Basically, Raven's Tale was claimed as the "property" of a former cohort of mine after a falling out post-v4. I'd actually been pondering redoing Raven's Tale anyways; it was okay, but based on your response, I'd say the revision wound up being better. Why settle for just "okay," right? It presented an opportunity to do something different, so I seized it. Glad that it wound up being your favorite.

Erk is working under Arcard; likely suspicious, but in no place to act on those suspicions until he finally turns against his commander in the ending of 5-2.

As to why Arcard hunted down Raven... First off, Arcard has a no tolerance policy for disruptions. He's running a slave-state, after all. Second, Raven's crew killed Arcard's personally hired assassin, one of the few people in on Arcard's conspiracy to usurp the Etrurian throne. He wants to tie up loose ends; he doesn't know that it's just a revenge-lusting man and his friends, for all Arcard knows, it could be a counter-conspiracy or something. Can't leave loose ends untied.

the new ravens tale is basically a tragedy of sorts i guess. [also one of my faves though the first part, in my opinion is a little bit of a pisser game play wise.] just my thoughts though.

spoiler tags are fun!

Well, that was a great opportunity to try something new, and that's why Raven's Tale is one of my favorites...

So what was the original Raven's tale like? In Gameplay and story, that is.

same initial playable cast, except Raven was instead leading a raid on Castle Araphen to kill its marquess in order to avenge his parents. it just used the map of FE6 chapter 3

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I spoilered this, I'll keep it short.

In Part 1, Raven, Lucius, Priscilla, Heath and Geitz team up to track down the assassin. Raven and the assassin start in an isolated area where they battle while the rest of your team deals with other enemy units.

In Part 2, the group runs into trouble with Arcard from FE6 who's already planning the coup from FE6.